XVIII

"Where are we?" You walked out of the car and gazed at the cafe in front of you. "At my friends' cafe." He replied. "Cool!" You barged into the cafe and walked towards a table. Jungkook joined you. 

"Hey, what can I get you?" A waiter asked, ignoring the existence of Jungkook and only focusing on you. "Oh, can I get this." You pointed it out on the menu and the waiter nodded while leaning abit closer to you and you were damn uncomfortable. "I'll have the same." Jungkook said through gritted teeth. The waiter rolled his eyes and smiled to me. "I'll be right back." He says before leaving. "What the hell?" You murmured loud enough for Jungkook to hear. 

"I hate it..that he's flirting with you." Jungkook says. "Are you jealous?" You teased. "Maybe.." He replied while puffing out his cheeks. You were tempted to pull him into a hug and pinch his chubby cheeks. "I'm back with your food." The waiter winked at you but this time, Jungkook didn't stay quiet but instead, he got up and whispered something into the waiter's ear. Once he moved away from the waiter, the waiter bowed to you. 

"Sorry for being flirty, miss. Have a nice dinner! And I, sincerely, apologise once again." The man apologised whilst bowing. You sighed and he left. 

"What the hell?.." You murmured before devouring your food. 

---

"Where are we?" You asked him for the 100th time after he dragged you in the car. "Somewhere that I find peaceful." He replies as he helped you out of the car. "Woah!" Your eyes glimmer at the sight.

"It's beautiful!" You smiled as you wiped your fake tears

"It's beautiful!" You smiled as you wiped your fake tears. "Not as beautiful as you.." Jungkook says while looking at you. You were horribly flustered by that small comment. "Haha..nah." You shrugged.

Jungkook cupped your cheeks, making you shocked by the sudden actions. Your cheeks heated up more. Heck, you were a blushing mess.

"Min Young, the only reason I brought you here is." He says as he moved his hands from your face to your hands. "T-to tell y-you that I...I-I like y-you." He confessed. You were feeling butterflies in your stomach making you nervous.

"I-I'm s-sorry. If you don't want to respond now, it's fine. I'll wait for you. Ex-Gang leader or not, I still will love yo-" You cut him off with a soft kiss.

"I do like you...no, I do love you too. Everything about you is just amazing to me. From the smallest things that you do to the greatest, I will still feel flustered no matter what you do!" You confessed too.

"So, are we a thing?" Jungkook shyly asked. You kissed him again and of course, he replied to it. "Does that answer your question?" You asked while giggling at his blushing state.

"Yes!" He squeaked happily as he engulfed you into his embrace.

Little did they know, someone was watching them..👀