VI

"Babe?" I snorted, pulling away from Jungkook, and blushed.

"Yeah!" He grinned with his bunny teeth showing. He is really cute when he does that.

"Yah, Min Young-ah.." I glared at him and yelled. "YAH?! YAH, IM 2 MONTHS OLDER THAN YOU..."

He backed away from me, I could tell he's probably scared, but he deserves it. "Doesn't matter... I'm gonna go hang out with my friend." I scoffed and start to walk away.

I felt an arm around my waist and I got pulled behind closer to his chest. "Don't leave.." Jungkook whispered to my ears. I could feel his hot breath on my cold skin. "Lets just stay like this a little longer." He smiled and burried his head into my neck. I blushed as he started to sway me, side to side.

I tried to squirm my way out of his grip. But it was to no avail.
Then, my phone notification rang. Jungkook releases me from the grip and I ran towards my phone.

Jisoo❤️
Yah Min Min, lets go meet at the Café!
Uhm...tell your brother first tho...he gets worried when you're not home. See ya! ;)

Me
Okey, Jisoo-Unnie. I'll go let Yoongi-oppa know that I'm meeting up with you.

(A/N: Jisoo is older than Min Young by 6 Months, FYI Min young is born on July, and Jisoo is born on January, in this story.)

I quickly slipped my phone into my pocket and went to find Yoongi. Until, a hand pulled my wrist backwards. Jungkook pinned me onto the wall, harshly and whispered, "Where are you going?" His deep voice sent chills down my spine.

"Uhm... I...w-want to l-l-look for Y-yoongi-oppa..." I stuttered and tried to get out of this situation before someone sees you. He lets go of me, probably because he saw me suffering.

I rushed up to my brother's room and bust open the door. "YOOOONGIIII-OPPPPPAAAAAA" I screamed and looked at the boy who was half awake. "What?" He said in a cold tone and gave me a death glare since I woke him up.

"Can I go out with Jisoo-Unnie?" I asked whilst doing my weird ass aegyo.

"Yeah... whatever...be back by 10 or I'll go on a man hunt for you..." He said while going back to sleep.