XVI

"BEEP BEEP B-" I slammed my hand onto the stop button on the alarm clock. I tried to get off the bed but I was pinned on it by a strong muscular arm wrapped around my waist.

I realised it was Jungkook's arm. Wow, who knew this bunny boy could get arms like that..I slowly removed his arm, trying not to wake him up, but I ended up failing miserably. He pulled me closer to his chest and tightened his grip around my tiny waist. At that point, I knew he was awake.

"Yah..I..We need to get ready for school or else we'll be late." I tried to reason with him. All I heard was a grunt. I turned my body so that I'm facing him. I kneed him in the crotch and it caused him to remove his arm from me and he covered his crotch in pain.

I smirked in triumph and got off the bed. I took a quick shower and wore a plain white tee with a pair of denim shorts and white black shoes. I walked out of the bathroom to see that Jungkook already left the room, probably to get ready for school too.

TIME SKIP 

"JICHUUUUU!" I called my best friend and she looked in my direction and screamed out my name as well. "MIN MIN!!!!!!!" The both of us ran into each other's arms. Jungkook, who was walking with me to school, headed to class. "Oh my Min Young! I'm so sorry Jimin did that to you! You don't deserve him." she said as she rubbed my back during the hug. "It's okay, Jisoo-eonnie." we both pulled away and walked to class. 

I noticed that Jimin always spare glances towards me during the period. As soon as its lunch, I raced out of the classroom with Jisoo. Jungkook wasn't with us as usual. Then, all of a sudden, Jimin came up to the two of us. 

"Hey, uhm...Min Young-ah, can I speak with you for awhile?" He asked me shyly. I looked over to Jisoo and whispered in her ear, "I'll just go see what he wants. Just wait for me at the cafeteria." And with that, I was led to an empty classroom by Jimin. 

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed. I stood there, facing him with crossed arms while tapping my foot on the ground. "Yeah..erm...you see...I'm s-sorry." He stuttered and kept averting his gaze everywhere but my eyes. I don't blame him to be nervous, though. I'm quite cold-hearted when someone gets on my bad and dark side.

"Jimin...You know damn well that I hate Hyun-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I pushed him away in shock.

"What the fuck?! You're such a playboy...I should've known this is the real YOU." I barked before leaving him. 

JIMIN'S POV

Well, shit...I shouldn't have cheated on her. I will make her mine again...Just you wait, Min Young!

(A/N: I know this is really cliché but bear with me)

YOUR POV

"What?! He had the audacity to kiss you after what he did?!" Jisoo whisper-yelled. "Yes..Yes..Stop shouting or I'll be fucking deaf." I muttered while rubbing my ears. "Opps, sorry." She smiled and rubbed her nape shyly. 

"Its okay, eonnie. I can't stay mad at you anyways.." I smiled back. "By the way, do you want to come over to my house?" I asked her. She thought for awhile before speaking up. "Sure." She simply says and I nod.

TIME SKIP 

"Leggo!" Jisoo cheered as she pulled my arm along with her, to the direction of my house. Jungkook just followed us from behind in silence. "Yah, bunny boy..why are you so silent lately?" I turned around and asked him. 

"Huh? Oh..Its nothing..er...Is Jisoo coming over?" He asked. I nodded and turn back around. 

AT HOME

"Woah, your house is huge!" Jisoo praised as she walked into the house. "I'll be in my room if any of you need me." Jungkook says and we hummed in agreement.

"Min Young-ah...Yoongi hyung is gonna be mad when he finds out that you brought a friend over." Taehyung shakes his head. I smiled shyly at him. "It's okay...I'll tell him. He's in his room, right?" I asked and he nods. I left Jisoo with Taehyung before heading to my brother's room.

"Yoongi-opppaaaa!" I shouted. He was asleep and he woke up startled, due to my loud ass voice. 

"YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!" He looked at me with eyes that could kill any moment.

"Uh..No, dumbass. I'm just letting you know that I brought my friend over." I said. He nods and soon, a smirk crept onto his lips. "Oh..Is it that Jimin guy?" He asked. I shook my head. "No...Don't ever mention his name..EVER. And it isnt him it's my bestie, Jisoo." I simply answered. 

"Oh...Why shan't I mention Jimin?" He asked. I sighed and pulled him by the arm and dragged him to the living room where Jisoo and Taehyung are at.

"Okay...Jisoo here knows why and so, I'm gonna tell you why. She's gonna accompany me because its a very emotional topic to me." I hinted and he nods silently. He sat on a sofa and I sat with Jisoo, facing him. I told the whole story, from A to Z and I managed to not cry or yell or scream thanks to Jisoo.

"That son of a-" "NO, Yoongi oppa. Its fine, I broke up with him and he can enjoy his life with that slut, Hyuna." I simply answered. 

"Uh...you sure? I feel bad for my baby sister." He pouts and I nodded. I gotta stay strong. I still wonder why Hyuna wanted me to stay away from Jungkook. I thought she liked him and not Jimin. Maybe, she knew about Jimin and I's relationship. So, maybe she wanted to be the bitch she truly is and take away my happiness. 

"I'm back!" A happy voice chimed. We looked over to the direction of the voice and saw Jung Hoseok. Hehe...Imma make my ship sail. And just like that, I forgot about the bad and sad things that made me a mess.

"Oh, hi Hoseok oppa. This is Jisoo eonnie!" I shove Jisoo infront of him and saw the both of them blush. I swear if this isn't the cutest thing, then, I don't know what is!! I fangirled over the two of them. 

-------------------

sorry for not updating...I'm so sick ughhhhhhhhh 

Remember readers, I lub youuuuuu