XIV

"Today's fine with me." Jungkook answered..

"Erm...okay just go into my room and bring your laptop. We'll get started as soon as possible, Fighting." I smiled at him. He awkwardly smiled back.

"Ring! Ring!" The school bell rang, indicating that it's lunch time. "Finally!" I stretched my arms open and the class starred at me.

Uhm..did I say that out loud?

"Sorry." I muttered and the class faced the teacher. "I haven't even dismissed you yet! Don't be so happy.." She hissed. I rolled my eyes and leaned against my chair.

"Don't forget to do your project! It's dued in 2 weeks time!" She shrieked. I smiled when she left.

"HAHAHA, Min Min, why you so impatient?" Jimin giggle and ruffled my hair. I blushed at his actions. "Haha...I'm an embarrassment in life." I laughed.

"Don't say that! You are the most precious thing in the world!" Jisoo came up to me and Jimin and her enveloped me into a huge comforting hug. I smiled at them and soon, they pulled away. I felt a stare burning through my back but I decided to ignore it.

~At the cafeteria~

I skipped towards my table and sat down while waiting for Jimin and Jisoo to be back with their food and mine. I pleaded Jisoo with my ugly aegyo to buy me some food. Reluctantly, she finally agreed to it.

I sat at the table and thought of some ideas for the project.
I took out my phone and started to write down notes about some of the things I know about the human anatomy.

"Hey, can I seat here?" I looked up from my phone's blaring screen to see Jungkook holding his tray of food. I nodded slowly and he gave me his bunny grin. He sat down next to me and ate slowly.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked. I gave him an assuring smile as I nodded my head. "I asked Jisoo to buy some for me." I explained. He nodded and continued to devour his sandwich.

"We're back." Jisoo says. She smiled at me and turned her gaze to Jungkook. "What'cha doing here?" She asks him with confusion on her face.

"I'm just seating here with Min Young." He instantly replied to her question. "Oh okay." Jisoo murmured. Jimin sat down next to Jisoo and ate his food silently.

"Here." Jisoo handed me my lunch; a bowl of bulgogi and rice. I practically drooled abit when I saw it. "Holy mother of food..." I mumbled as I dugged into the food, consuming it like a vacuum cleaner.

"YAH! Slow down or you're gonna choke!!" Jimin warned me. I gave him a small smile and slowed down my pace.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was staring at my features and smiling like an idiot to himself.

"Wae? Is there something on my face?" I panicked. He nodded. "Where?" I asked him. He smiled at me. "Everywhere. Beauty's on your face." He says with a smirk forming at the corner of his louring lips. I found myself staring at them for awhile.

"Uhm...t-thanks..." I stammered. I picked up my finished food and placed it at the food tray section that we have.

"Thanks for the food, Jisoo. I think I'll go to class first." I said. "Let me come with you!" Jimin yelled and came up towards me. "Sure." I flashed a smile at him. He skipped next to you with a smile on his face.

The feeling of the burning gaze was back. I shrugged it off, likewise. "I want to tell you something, Min Min.." Jimin started to speak. "Oh...what's up, Jimin?" I asked. "I like you...scratch that...I love you...will you be mine?" Jimin asked and held my hands while looking at me in the eyes.

"Yes!" I smiled and hugged him tight. "Yay!!!" He shrieked as he hugged me back and swung me around. I laughed at his cuteness.

~after school~

"Min Min!!!!" Jisoo back-hugged me and Jimin came over to my side and held my hand. "Hey! What's this?!" She pointed to our intertwined hands. "Well, someone here got a boyfriend." I answered. She had a shocked expression and hugged me tight. "Awwww. My Min Min is all grown up!" She pulled away from the hug and turned to Jimin.

"Take care of her. Don't you hurt her...or I'll break every join in your body." Jisoo threatened. I laughed at her motherly gesture. "Aw..don't be too harsh on the boy, Mom." I said at her and flash her my gummy smile.

"Haha! Don't call me mom! I feel old!" She whined. My giggles turned to loud laughter that pierced the air. "Let's go to the arcade." Jimin suggested.

~at the arcadeee~

"Jisoo. I'll pay for all of us. Can you go take care of my Min Min?" Jimin asked, with a pout. "Yeah. Thanks, ChimChim. I was already gonna do that anyway." Jisoo replied as she walked over to me.

"C'mon lets go seat there." She pointed towards the seats at a  small corner. "Okay." I agreed and we walked over to the corner. "You know, you shouldn't leave me like that with that Jungkook..." She stated. I grined at her sheepishly.

"Yeah...sorry about that.." I apologised to her with the same stupid grin plastered on my face.

"It was so awkward...this is what happened."

Flashback
Jisoo POV

A heavy silence settled over us, thicker then the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Our unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching other glances that passed by. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and He grasped his sweaty, nervous hands on his sandwich.

"Uhm...so how's life?" I asked him. He shrugged and his eyes kept averting my gaze. Man, this is so awkward...

"UGH I CAN'T DO THIS! ITS TOO AWKWARD!!!" I grabbed my tray and ran for the tray collection point and place it there before I scampered for the classroom, leaving him there.

End of Flashback

Back to your POV

"HAHAHAHAH!" I chortle at her short flashback. "I'm so sorry, Jisoo!" I apologised through my laughter. "When you say it like that, I won't be able to accept you apology." Jisoo declared.

I tried to stop laughing but I won't ever fight back that urge to snort again. "I'm sorry..ow...it hurts..HAHAAH" my belly hurt after laughing too hard.

"Fine...I'll forgive you this time...but if you leave me again...I swear to yeezys girl...I'll whoop your sorry ass." Jisoo claimed after she let out an irritated sigh. I giggled abit. "I'm back! Jimin's here!" Jimin crept up next to me and almost scared the life out of me.

I held my hand over my heart. "You scared me, Jiminie!" I scrowled at him with a pout.

"Sorry, babe." He atoned. "Its alright, I forgive you." I said and we got up from the corner and went to the arcade games.

-----------

Sorry it took too long for another chapter. Sorrrrrrry sorrry
//1168 words//