VII

Min Young's POV

I picked out my clothes from my wardrobe.

This is what I picked:

It's something simple, nothing too crazy

I unlocked my phone and called Jisoo-Unnie to tell her that I'm gonna meet up with her.

Me
Jisoo-Unnie, I've asked Yoongi-oppa for permission and he said I could go! 😆
Cya!

Just after I sent the text, Jisoo started to type.

Jisoo❤️
Yo, Min Min! Yay! Cya there..😙

I chuckled and left to meet her at the café.

~at the café~

I bought myself a cup of frappé and drank it while waiting for Jisoo. When I drank half of my drink, I spotted Jisoo running towards me. "You were 20 minutes late, unnie..." I shook my head playfully and looked at her as she scoffs and sits on the seat opposite of me.

"Mianhae, Min Min. Lets go shopping after this!" She smiled and went up to the counter to buy herself a cup of hot chocolate.

After she's done buying the drink, she walked back towards our table with the styrofoam cup in her hands.

Just then, a boy ran in front of Jisoo, causing her to flinch, as his arm accidentally pushed Jisoo's hand, which was holding the cup, causing to splash onto her blouse. The hot liquid splashed all over her white blouse. I watched in horror and quickly grabbed a handful of tissues and start to rub it on Jisoo, hoping that the tissues would absorb as much hot chocolate as possible.

I dragged Jisoo to the nearest washroom and start to splash cold water from the tap to her skin that the hot chocolate had made contact onto. Her abdomen area was red, she was scalded pretty badly. I sighed and went back to the counter of the café to grab a pack of ice for Jisoo.

I cursed under my breath as I placed the ice pack under her blouse. Thank god, the hot chocolate didn't splash all over her body. As we left the washroom, we ran into the boy who hit Jisoo. He saw us and looked down onto the ground amd start to bow.

"I'm sorry, noona, I was looking for you, hoping that you would be fine...are you okay though?" He asked

"Yes, shes okay now" I answered. He rosed back up from his bow position.

He wasn't just any stranger...he was Park Jimin...

"Jisoo-Noona?!" He yelped. "Mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo! What can I do to make it up to you?" He hugged Jisoo and pulled away.

"It's okay, Jimin... I'm fine." Jisoo answered and gave her heart smile to Jimin.

"Thank you, Jisoo-Noona... I promise, this will never happen again!" He said and did another bow. "Jisoo-Noona, may I perhaps accompany you home?" Jimin asked shyly.

"Sure!" Jisoo turned to look at me. "I'm sorry, Min Min but I don't think I can go shopping with you in this condition." She said.

"I understand, unnie." I smiled and watched her and Jimin go to her home. I walked back to Yoongi's apartment, but before that, I stopped at the grocery store to get some pads, since it was almost that time of the month.

~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy this chapter! 😊❤️