IV

Min Young's POV

I followed her to the direction of what seemed like the rooftop. "So... What is it?" I asked, still confused about the entire situation. "Well.." the girl revealed herself and smirked.

It was Hyuna, the queen bee of the school, also...she has a crush on Jungkook and the whole school knows about it and how she'd literally kill to get to Jungkook.

"Stay away from Jungkook, you stubborn brat.." she muttered the last few words under her breath. I scoffed and smirked. "Sure..why not..I wouldn't want to be near that stupid boy.." I said. Hyuna growled and charged at me and started to punch me and kick me at my stomach area. "Ow.." I softly whispered. I groaned in pain as I heard the bell ring. "Shit.." I cursed. I was too weak. Soon, my vision darkened.

Jungkook's POV

Where is she? Class is about to start...

I ran around the entire school looking for Min Young. As I was looking for her, I met Hyuna on my way. "JUNGKOOK OPPA!" She screeched at me with her irritating voice that made me want to slap her, but i cant cause she is the queen bee of the school and i dont wanna blow my reputation because of her.

"What do you want...and don't call me  OPPA!" I imitated her at the part when she calls me oppa and chuckled softly. "I'm looking for Min Young...do you perhaps knows where she is?" She gave a guilty smile and shook her head and walked away, silently. At that point, I knew something was fishy. I grabbed her wrist before she went any further and looked her in the eye, giving a cold death glare and repeated my question, just that I raised my voice at her now.

"Fine... she's at the rooftop. I see you care very much about Min Y-Yang? Yoon? Yong?"

"Young...Min Young." I corrected her.

"Yeah. Whatever. Just watch out Jeon Jungkook... You'll be mine forever and she can't...wait...NEVER get between us...and I know that you know something happened to her...so tell her I said good game." Hyuna then squeezed her wrists out of my grip.

I muttered a curse and went to the rooftop to go look for Min Young.

I bust open the rooftop door and saw a feminine body in her school uniform, covered in blood and lying on the floor. It was Min Young and carried her off the floor, bridal style, and brought her to the nurse.

"Thank you for your help, Jungkook." The nurse bowed to me and I bowed back to show her that I was glad to help and also out of respect.

"Min Young?" I called for her and walked towards the bed she was lying on.

She wasn't responding. "How could I leave her alone.." I blamed myself for letting her leave. I should've followed her. Or it should've been me instead...

"J-Jungkook...?" She stared at me, horrified. "Get away from me... you're gonna hurt me...alot...after all these years, you kept bullying me...it hurts...so right now, right after your bitch just told me to stay away from you or else I'll be beaten up, I'm no longer gonna be near you...heck, I'll even move homes again because of this." She spat and looked at window as she sobbed softly.

"Sorry, Min Young." I sighed and pulled her into my warm embrace and rubbed her back. She hesitated to hug back and then continued to sobbed.

"I'll stop bullying you and I'll tell that asshat to stay away from you, okay?" I continued to rub her back, at a slow pace.

"Okay.." she stopped her crying and sobbing and pulled away from the hug. "Thank you..." She smiled.

------------
Sorry its a short chapterrrrrr

But thanx for reading it💓🎉