XX

HYUNA'S POV

"I got the car ready.." I said to Jimin on the the phone. "I'll attract his attention." Jimin adds. "PLAN B IS A GO!" Jimin and I say in unison. For some reason, I feel something when I was planning this with him. Was it something I ate? Why did I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach? I canNOT have feelings for him. I like Jungkook...right? 

Whatever. 

I heard that Jungkook and Min Young are going on a date at some fancy place with some other people so that means they're not alone. That's when Jimin comes in. Jimin is do grafitti and hit with a hard object on Jungkook's car and make sure the car makes some sort of beeping sound so Jungkook would get out of the restaurant and bam! I will hit him, so that he's only unconscious for a while. Then, I get out to save him on time and he'll see me as his saviour. I'm such a genius.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"HYUNG! LET GO OF NAMJOON HYUNG!" Taehyung tried to get Jin away from Namjoon who was holding a broken mirror that meant so dearly to Jin. 

"Guys...are you done yet? We have to leave soon. I reserved the seats already so, we can't be late.." Yoongi sighed as he fixed his black sunglasses on the bridge of his nose. 

"Yes, hyung." I replied. "I'm ready too!" An all too familiar voice calls from her room. I watch as she walked down into the living room. She wore an oversized hoodie that is completely black and had a rose printed on it, with a short pair of booty shorts. Damn.

She raised an eyebrow and waved in front of my face, knocking me out of my dazed state. "Jungkook? You okay?" She asked innocently. "I-I'm f-fine, jagi." I stuttered. Seriously, i'm such an awkward lil potato. 

"Erm...if you say so..Anyways lets go!" She chimed as she interwined her hands with mine. Oh boy, my cheeks were tainted with the colour of crimson red. 'She has no idea how much she affects me!' I mentally sighed before following them out of the house. We took two cars, one of them is where the other boys go in except for me. The other one is for me and Min Young. the hyungs say that they preferred us to be 'alone'. 

 ---

"We're here." I said while going over to Min Young's side of the car to help her out. "Thanks!" She smiled at me. Man, such small gestures already made my heart beat really fast. "N-No problem!" I quickly replied. She chuckled at my weird actions and held my hand. "Let's go!" 

"O-Okay." Damn. I need to stop stuttering, it's embarrassing myself. "Welcome! Do you have a reservation?" The lady at the counter asked. Yoongi walked up and told her the details. "This way, Mr Min." She led us to some private room. Fancy much. 

"Woah!" Jisoo says in awe. Yep, Hoseok invited Jisoo along, well, Min Young and I insisted that she should come way before Hoseok invited her. "I know right!" Min Young added. All of us were about to order something when I heard a beeping car sound. I looked outside to see a man dressed in black colouring a car in some neon spray paint while knocking the car itself with some sort of bat, making it beep like mad.

And it wasn't any car..

It was my car.

Fuck..

I stood up and walked out. "Yah! Where are you going?" Jin asked me, worried. "My car." I said those two words and they understood because the loud beeping sound could still be heard and when I said those two words, they completely knew that it was probably my car. "I'll be right back." I assured and left. 

MIN YOUNG'S POV

You sighed as you watched everyone chat amongst themselves while you waited for Jungkook. "He'll be back, hon." Jisoo says while patting your back. "I-I know he will.."you muttered.

10 Minutes passed by

15..

20..

"Okay, I'm gonna go look for that boy." You stood up and grabbed your purse. "I'll be right back." You added before leaving the table. "Where is that Jungkook?" You asked yourself as your eyes travelled around the parking lot. Something caught your attention.

A man that is whom you assumed is Jungkook, punching another man in black, obviously, the man in black is fighting back. 

"YAH!" You shouted and none of them heard you. Then, you heard the shrill sound of tyres screeching on the road. You noticed a red car heading towards Jungkook, when that guy in black pushed him. "Shit! JUNGKOOK!" You shouted. The boy was still on the ground from the push. You ran towards him and picked him up and pushed him aside, letting the car hit you instead. 

You felt the hard impact hit you, causing you to almost fly to the other side of the lot. You felt a stinging pain on your head and felt yourself getting dizzy at the same time. 

"J-Jungkook.." Was all you muttered before you went unconscious. 

---

sooo sorrry iff thiiss succckss!

Sooorrryyy if it's too cliche for you ehehe

anYwAys, ThaNks FoR reAdInG! Go check out my other books!!!