1.2

Teresa and Lucas sat on a bench, Teresa rolling her eyes when she saw he was still texting Riley, she looked behind her seeing Riley a few feet away with Maya and Elliot. Teresa stood up thinking whatever there doing is better than Lucas smiling at his phone waiting for a reply.

She walked over to them catching a little of what there talking about. "Talk to him." Maya told Riley.

"Why? We have a great text relationship ship." Riley said.

"You know what's better than a text relationship." Teresa said.

"What?" Riley asked.

"Talk to him." Maya said. Riley texted Lucas something before showing them. Teresa rolled her eyes when she saw the conversation.

"Just talk to him. Just because his your crush doesn't mean you can't talk to him." Elliot said. Teresa faked gag, thinking of someone having a crush on her stepbrother.

"Your one to talk." Riley said offended. Elliot looked away.

"His right over there!" Teresa exclaimed pointing towards Lucas.

"No, too complicated over there, lots can go wrong over there. The only thing that can go wrong over here is if I go over there." Riley said. Teresa pointed at Lucas again making Riley give her phone and books to Maya.

Riley walked behind Lucas opening her mouth to say words but nothing came out. She looked back over and all the three of them gestured for her to talk to him. Riley nodded opening her mouth but yet again no words came out. "Oh Dios mío!" Teresa said when she saw Riley smell Lucas's hair. Maya gestured for Riley to come back which made her run back collecting her books and phone.

"How did I do?" Riley asked.

"What do you think." Teresa said.

"You smelled him." Maya said.

"Yup." Riley said with a smile.

"How are you proud?" Teresa questioned.

"You smelled him is what you did." Maya said.

"I walk through life the way I walk through life." Riley said.

"Can we please talk about this?" Maya asked.

"We really need to." Elliot said.

Riley walked away texting on her phone. Maya and Elliot opened there phones when they heard a notification.

"Nope." They read out loud.

"Riley is really something." Teresa said walking towards class smiling a little

_______________

"You guys don't connect with each other." Mr. Cory said holding a phone in the air, "Its like you can't exist without these. You use emoticons rather than emotions, you're a generation of unfeeling zombies."

His daughter and Maya leaned towards each other acting like there zombies eating each other's brains.

"Stop eating her." Mr. Cory said making them stop. A girl walked in the class with an emotionless expression."Your late, Ms. Myzell."

"My goldfish died." She blankly told him.

He looked around at his students. "See this is what I'm talking about. Ms. Myzell has clearly suffered a tragic loss but yet she doesn't seem in touch with her actually emotions." Mr. Cory said his arm around the girl.

"Excuse me, I am crying my eyes out. I'm gonna have to leave class early." She said walking out.

"I like her, I'll make sure she's okay." Teresa said about to stand up but Elliot held her back.

"Oh, she actually made it out the door this time." Mr. Cory said opening the door and she came back in.

"I actually made it out the door this time." Mr. Myzell said chuckling.

"See an emotion, she's laughing." Teresa said.

"Dad adjust and deal. Cellphones have been around for like forever." Riley said.

"Your wrong." Teresa said.

"It'll amaze you to know that there was a while world before you and cell phones." Mr. Cory told them.

"And I'll amaze you to know that I have 394 friends in here." Riley said tapping her phone.

"1, 992." Teresa said thinking of her followers from all her fashion sketches and pictures that she takes. Riley turned to her shocked.

"And I'm amazed that you think that." Mr. Cory said.

"Hey!" Teresa exclaimed.

Cory walked over to the chalkboard and drew a line across it, "this is a timeline of all human existence. Starting here, " Mr. Cory pointed at one end of the line, "is everyone who ever lived, laughed, loved, and understood the value of life. The cellphone era, which begins right around here," he pointed at a spot near the end, "pretty much destroys all that. Way to go, you."

"Your welcome!" Elliot said.

"I'm sure I'm alive." Teresa said.

Lucas then raised his hand and started making a little speech, it's also the part where Teresa stopped listening growing bored, and annoyed. She then started thinking about what her old friends could be doing right now and if they missed her. Teresa started listening when she saw Farkle stand up, the only reason she did was because she knew it would be amusing.

"With all do respect to history, Mr. Mathews, what's important to our generation will be on this side of the timeline, when Farkle and technology rule," he turned towards Riley, "and I will easily be able to make one of you," and he pulled a strand of Riley's hair.

"Ow!"

"And another of you," and Farkle pulled a strand of Maya's hair.

"Ow!"

"So there's going to be four of them and one of you?" Teresa questioned.

"Thats awesome, the future you can't escape. I am Farkle." Farkle said.

"Can I rule the world with you?" Teresa turned towards Farkle with an innocent look and smile.

"Maybe." Farkle said.

"Works for me." Teresa said.

_____________

So today I'm going to my grandma's and my mom called me to come in the car and I have to WiFi there. So I'm sorry ill try to do more and come up with a schedule.