1.19

15 votes and comments for next chapter.
I couldn't find ep 14 either,
but like I said before if I find it,
I'll write it later.
Ep 14 and 12.
And I couldn't fit her in ep 15.

Teresa never really celebrated Christmas as much as she should

Teresa never really celebrated Christmas as much as she should. She convinced her father to celebrate it with the Matthews, and she'd celebrate Christmas later with her father, Lucas, and he's mother.

Teresa entered Elliot's room from he's window and saw him sleeping in bed. Teresa rolled her eyes, it was the afternoon and he was still asleep.

Teresa jumped on he's bed, "wake up, wake up!" Elliot groaned softly, rolling over in he's bed. "Elliot!" The said boy opened he's eyes and smiled sleepy at her, "hey."

"It's time to get up." Teresa told him. Elliot took her hand and pulled her in bed, sighing in contact. "Elliot." Teresa whined. Elliot pouted, giving her puppy dog eyes, "just for a few minutes."

A knock on the door made Elliot groan. Teresa laughed than stood up opening the door to reveal Riley. "Hey Teresa." Riley smiled at her, and Teresa returned it, "Eli, the guests are here."

Elliot sighed than stood up still wearing he's pj's, "Let me get dressed first."

"Okay." Riley told him than took Teresa's hand, "come on, I'll introduce you to everyone!" Teresa laughed as Riley pulled her along to her living room.

"Teresa's here!" Riley announced as she walked in with her. Riley started to introduce her to everyone, Teresa not noticing the familiar lady in the room.

Teresa froze when her eyes landed at the lady, blue eyes staring at each other. "Hija." The lady let out a breath, shocked. Tears came in Teresa's eyes as she stared at her, remembering everything she ever felt after she left, "Mamá?"

"Mama?" The others asked in shock as they stared at the two.

Elliot walked in, and went towards Teresa, noticing the tears in her eyes, "Terri, what's wrong?"

"Hija, I can explain." Annabelle told her, her eyes begging her to listen.

"There's nothing to explain, Mamá. You left, you had a choice and you chose to leave us." Teresa's voice broke in the end, Elliot put he's hand on her shoulder realizing what was happening.

"Lo siento." Annabelle told her, tears in her eyes also. Teresa sucked in a breath of air, turned on her heal, and walked out of the living room, going towards Elliot's room. She sat on he's bed, putting her head on her knees.

______________

Elliot knocked on he's bedroom door than opened it to see Teresa in Lucas's arms. He smiled softly, he had called him for her, "it's dinner time, do you want to eat here or...?"

Teresa didn't know what to say, or decide. She didn't know if she was ready to talk to her mother again, or see her, but she didn't know if Elliot would be okay with them eating her.

"I'll go get the food." Elliot told her, knowing what she wanted, he than left. Teresa put her head on Lucas's shoulder, closing her eyes. "Are you okay?" Lucas asked her.

"I never thought I'd actually see her again." Teresa told him, in a soft tone, "I used to dream about her coming back, but over time it started hurting because I knew it would never happen."

Lucas tightened her grip on her, pulling her closer, "We can go home, if it makes you more comfortable."

Teresa smiled weakly, "no, I want to stay here. Papá can't know, Luke."

Elliot came back in with three plates, Lucas got up and took he's and Teresa's plate, they sat down and started eating in silence. Topanga knocked on the open door, "how are you doing?"

"I'm doing okay, Mrs Cory." Teresa told her. Riley than came inside, her eyes stuck on Teresa, "get up."

Teresa narrowed her eyes at her, "excuse me?"

"I said, get up." Riley said her again.

"You can't tell me what-"

"Teresa." Elliot interrupted her.

Teresa sighed and left Riley drag her away. A frown came on Teresa's face when they made it to Riley's room to see Annabelle on the bay window, "you can't fix everything, Riley."

"I can try." Riley got out, locking the door behind her. Teresa sighed and sat at the end of the bay window. After a few minutes, Teresa grew bored and asked her a question that she always wanted to know, "why did you leave?"

"I don't really know, Mija." Annabelle told her, Teresa scoffed looking away, "I just felt like I had to leave, like I was being trapped. But that doesn't mean it wasn't hard to leave you, Mateo, or your dad."

"Don't talk about them!" Teresa exclaimed, "you don't know what we went through! Papá loved you a lot! Mateo had nightmares every night! I had to take care of him, I closed off my feelings! I tried to hold this family together after you left!"

"Mija, I..." Annabelle didn't know what to say or do to make this situation better. But really there wasn't a way, so she did what she did left. She left, she got out the window and that was it.

Teresa let out a snob, wrapping her arms around herself. Her mother was back but than she just left, like she did years ago. Teresa thought she would have thought harder, but this was Annabelle, she didn't know how to deal with what she was feeling or say the right did.

I hate her, I hate her, Teresa kept on repeating that line in her head, knowing it wasn't true. But she wished it was, because if it was it would make it easier for her.