1.5

It was lunch and Teresa, Elliot, Riley, and Maya were seated together. Usually Teresa would sit in the stairs and draw in her notebook, but she wanted to stay and see if Lucas will behave, she wouldn't admit it but she cares for them.

"So you think he'll sit with us or her?" Riley asked the last part with venom

"I try not to worry about things I have no control over." Maya said.

"Really? Because that's all I do." Riley said.

"Hey, can I sit with you guys?" Farkle said appearing.

"Sure." Elliot said while Riley said, "You better."

"So you think he'll sit with us, or her?" Farkle asked the same thing that Riley asked.

Lucas walks up to them. "Hey, what's up? Is there a seat with you guys?"

"Always room for you, buddy." Riley says before turning to her brother figure, and friends, "I said 'buddy' I'm not helping myself, am I?"

"Yup." Teresa simply answered.

Missy walks towards them."Well, you know, I was just thinking-"

"That's not good." Teresa interrupted glaring at the girl.

"That if you and I are going to the movies together, I should find out what kind of snacks you like so I could buy some for you." She says ignoring the girl and taking the chair Lucas is sitting on, and dragging both the chair and him to another table. What is with people, we haven't been here that long and people are already dragging Lucas by a chair, Teresa thought. "Because, I wouldn't want you paying for everything." Missy finished.

"You're toast." Farkle told Riley.

"I know." Riley said.

"Are you saying she flirts better than you?" Teresa asked Farkle smirking. Even though she hasn't been here long she figured them all out except for Elliot which frustrates her. This was one of her talents figuring people out, it's like a gift but it's not working on Elliot
"Oh, nobody's better than Farkle. I just don't think my young protege is ready for that monster." Farkle said.

"So what are you going to do, professor?" Elliot asked him. In the time she's been here, she knew they're best friends and that they have different nicknames for each other.

"I think I'll just steal her from Lucas myself." He replies.

"You would do that for me?" Riley asked him softly.

"Well, I'm certainly not doing it for me, toots. She's evil, if I'm not back in two minutes, she ate me, how's my hair?" Farkle said.

"Hasn't changed in six years." Maya bluntly said.

"Seriously? That long." Teresa said. She was shocked, if it was her she would have grown bored and changed her hair. Farkle nodded.

"She doesn't stand a chance." Farkle said walking over to her.

Teresa turned towards Elliot, "five bucks she's going to do a date with Farkle, but a different time." Teresa said.

"Deal." Elliot said shaking her hand. He had confidence that Farkle will find a way to get rid of the date, and it'll be Farkle with her instead of Lucas.

"Hello, lady." Farkle greeted Missy.

"Farkle." She greets.

"Why go to the movies with a boy when you can go with a man?" Farkle asked missy as he lifted his leg on the table and pulled his pants up. How is that flirting, Teresa thought.

"Wow, look at you." Missy said, "Your next."

Farkle walked back to the table with wide eyes, "It worked, I'm next."

"Riley, she's too good, you can't compete with her." Maya told Riley.

"I don't want them to be together. I don't." Riley said standing up.

"Riley?" Maya and Elliot asked as they watched her. Teresa got up following her.

"Lucas." Riley said as they approached their table.

"Riley, Teresa." Lucas said smiling.

"I don't know what's going on here and I don't have any right to say this, but I don't think you should hang out alone with this girl." Riley explained.

"I have and I know you shouldn't." Teresa said.

"Why not?" Lucas questioned.

"Just trust me, Lucas." Teresa said.

"I don't really know, but I think if you actually spend time with her alone its gonna change things... for you know, All of us." Riley said glancing at the other table where her friends are.

"Well aren't you a concerned friend and sister?" Missy asked.

Elliot walked over putting an arm around the two girls shoulder, "Yeah they are." Elliot said before Teresa could correct her. Missy sent him a flirty smile before looking at the girls.

"Well, with you two around, how could I ever possibly get Lucas alone?" Missy asked them before grabbing mash potatoes and smashing them in Lucas's face. "Food fight."

"Hey!" Lucas said.

"No food fight, detention this afternoon, both of you!" Mr. Cory said coming over. He then walked to another table.

"Oh no, both of us.. alone." Missy said smirking. Teresa took a strawberry milkshake before dropping some in Missy's hair causing her to screech and dropping the rest to Lucas.

"Hey, T-" Lucas was interrupted.

"Teresa, you too!" Mr. Cory called. Teresa looked at the two.

"Oops, I guess it's going to be the three of us." Teresa said before turning to Riley with a gentle smile, "I got your back, Le."

____________________________________

Teresa, Elliot, Maya, and Riley were in detention, sitting in desks that had place cards that had there names on it.

____________________________________

I'm really sorry for the late update and that I couldn't do the whole episode. I'll try to continue it tomorrow after school.

If you have any questions, ask me.