1.12

Teresa is in her classes art room since her art teacher is absent she decided to take art in her friends classroom for today with the teachers permission but she can't seem to remember her name.

Farkle came in wearing a robe. "Why draw fruit, let's draw a real work of art." Teresa rolled her eyes at what he said. "Thats right check out forty eight pounds of nasty."

"No!" Riley and Maya screamed, Riley covered her eyes. Elliot covered Teresa's eyes for her. "You do know I have hands of my own." Teresa commented. Elliot took back his hand to reveal Farkle in a swimming suite. The art teacher laughed.

"Woah looky here. The male physique." The art teacher said.

"Why thank you art lady." Farkle said.

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley asked. Lucas and the art teacher looked at each other.

"Because I would have put red horns, moustache, black wings etc." Teresa shrugged.

"Because nobody looks like that." The art teacher said her hand of her waist, she walked over to Farkle, "Get used to this get used to this right now. When drawing a Farkle start with the eyes."

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gunshot." Farkle said.

"What gunshot?" Teresa scoffed.

"Your humor is very irritating." Farkle retorted.

"Only for you." Teresa grinned. Farkle smiled rolling his eyes. Teresa took her pencil and starting drawing stopping when Maya told Riley she's drawing Lucas.

"Oh well," Riley smiled innocently at Lucas, "that's the first time I've ever done that." Maya flipped Riley's sketchbook to the page before it.

"Do I need help?" Riley asked. Maya nodded.

"Alright I know theses works are in process but let's see where we are." The art teacher said.

"Maybe we'll become famous artist, we'll go to Paris-" that's when Teresa stopped listening. Elliot nudged Teresa when the art teacher walked to Maya and Riley.

"Oh my gosh." The art teacher said.

"I'm an artist, I'm finally something." Riley said thinking she's talking about her.

"Maya."

"What a life I am having." Riley dramatically said.

"Maya my goddesses this is brilliant." The art teacher said showing her art work.

"Farkle is in a birds nest." Riley said.

"Its a work of surrealism, Riley. It's about this artists mind views the subject."

"I'm a bird to you?" Farkle asked Maya.

"No, you just need to be protected." Maya said.

"You love me." Farkle said.

"Leave me alone." Maya responded. The art teacher walked up to Teresa.

"Wow Teresa, this is art. I didn't know you can draw." Teresa drew a kitchen with a tiny Farkle sitting in a plate with mouse ears and a tail and the noise.

"I'm a mouse to you?" Farkle asked.

"No, I'm just bored." Teresa shrugged.

"Maya, Teresa there's a school exhibit coming up I want one of your pieces in it."

"What about my piece?" Riley asked with a chuckle. The art teacher looked at it before looking at Riley, "that's a cute top."

"No thanks, Mrs. Kossal. I don't draw for other people to look at but thank you." Maya said.