1.22

Teresa was sitting on Elliot's desk talking to him, Maya, and Farkle before they were cut off by Mr Cory running in with Riley in he's Arms and putting her on her desk. "Dad, are you out of you're mind?!" Riley exclaimed, sliding in her seat.

"Riley, it's time for the talk." Mr Cory told her.

"In front of the whole class?!"

"Give her the talk." Teresa told him amused.

"Yeah, let's see what you got." Maya added. Cory stared at Teresa once he noticed where she was sitting. "Okay." Teresa got off Elliot's desk sitting her seat.

"When a daughter-"

"Stop!" Riley cut him off.

"Excuse me." Mr Cory ran to the back of the class blocking the back door once he noticed Lucas walking towards there from the window, "not today, Chachi."

Lucas opened the door easily and got in, "sir, you've known me all year. You like me, admit it."

"I don't wanna." Mr Cory childishly said.

"I'm one of the good kids." Lucas told him, "What are you so afraid of?"

"Okay. " Mr Cory walked back in front of the Class and earsed the board.

Farkle stood up wearing a Belgium shirt and flag, shouting, "no!"

"Okay guys. It's the seventh grade spring fever, which leads to dating, which leads to movies, which leads to popcorn, which leads to holding hands, which leads to that!" Mr Cory pointed at Darby and Yogi who were giving each other eskimo kisses.

"Oh, I am not ready for this." Mr Cory picked Yogi up separating him from Darby against their will, "Elliott, Riley I am begging you both to stay in Neverland, okay? No growing up." Mr Cory put Yogi on his desk, the boy going to his seat.

Farkle raised his hand.

"What do you want?" Mr Cory asked annoyed.

"The way I see it, I'm in an interesting position here." Farkle told him.

"How do you figure, Farkle?" Mr Cory asked.

"Let's approach this as a scientific equation." Farkle told him, "you're scared of Lucas going out with Riley?"

Mr Cory scoffed, "does it show?"

"You just ran in here carrying Riley." Elliot told him.

"And tried to lock him out." Teresa added.

"Its not exactly Subtle." Elliot finished.

"He's thirty six!" Mr Cory shouted pointing at Lucas, Teresa rolling her eyes at him.

"Give your daughter to me," Farkle told him, "I'll give you four oxen and my best milking cow."

Teresa couldn't but laugh when she saw Mr Cory was thinkinf about it.

"Are you actually thinking about this?!" Riley asked.

Mr Cory shrugged smiling, "its a good deal."