1.8

"Redecorating your locker?" Elliot asked hopefully.

"Nope, cleaning it out." Maya said. Teresa looked confused as she took something out, maybe it was a baby onesie. "You want one cause it's the last one your gonna get?"

Riley and Elliot nodded excitedly and Teresa still looks confused. Maya then made cotton candy from her locker. Teresa opened her mouth to ask something before deciding against it, how is that even allowed I tell you what I don't want to know

Maya than gave it to them, they sent her a smile as they took it. "Maya its just one F." Riley said.

"You'll make it up." Teresa said.

"We can help." Elliot added.

"It's not about the paper Riley, Your dad failed me." Maya said.

"Yeah, I know and I'm not gonna cyclone. I failed him, can't we just call it even?" Riley said and the other two nodded in agreement.

"Nope, we can just call it I'm leaving." Maya said taking her bag. Riley sighed.

"Maya I know you, you'll make a big deal out of this pretend to leave school forever and you'll be back by gym class." Riley said.

"No, this time I mean it." Maya said walking away.

"All right Maya I'll see you tomorrow." Riley said. Maya stopped turning around.

"No you won't." Maya said walking up the stairs.

"You'll pick me up at seven." Riley called.

"I won't be there." Maya said before leaving.

"I think she's serious."

"But don't worry you have us."

________________________________

The next day the four of them were in Riley's room after school, Maya and Riley in the bay window and Elliot and Teresa on the bed, Maya with her laptop.

"You made your point okay? You didn't come to school today, and your teacher is really upset with you." Riley said.

"His not my teacher anymore," Maya said typing on her computer,"I now attend a perspectives online academy."

"Welcome to the brackman poochy under computer school. We'd get out of it what you put into it, and what you put into it is four hundred dollars, give it-"

"Scam!" Teresa yelled out.

"You payed that?" Riley asked shocked.

"Free trailer, I took a test to see if I'm qualified for the free trailer." Maya said.

"Scam!" Teresa yelled again.

"Maya listen to Teresa it's a scam, they'd take anybody." Elliot said.

"Congratulations-"

"I got in!" Maya excitedly said.

"You are the first person to ever fail a computer school."

Maya's expression fell.

"How'd you do that?"

"How'd you do that?" Riley intimidated.

"We asked name you didn't put nothin."

"Well at least you were smart enough not to give them your name." Riley said.

"It's not that I'm not smart enough."Maya said.

"What is it then?" Teresa questioned.

"Maybe sometimes I'm not so proud of who I am." Maya said.