Beginning

The warp pad glowed to life and upon it landed a familiar clicking of heels. The amethyst guards prepared themselves to be greeted by holly blue agate. However it wasn't.
White agate stepped down from the warp pad and strode over towards the human zoo entrance. The two guards began to panic and chased after her. "Excuse me!" Yelled the one whose gem was placed on her elbow, "do you have the authority to enter this area?"
"Yeah" agreed the other, whose gem was on her knee, "we need to see something for us to allow you access!" The agate turned around, revealing the emblem of white diamond. The two amethysts jumped at the sight of it.
The agate cleared her voice and spoke eloquently, "My diamond had assigned me to interact with blue diamond. I wish to merely pass on a request for approximately 67% of blue diamond's human zoo population. Anymore information is regarded as highly classified and due to that I shall be shattered upon completing my task." The two amethysts looked horrified. She spoke of her own demise in such a monotone voice that they thought she cared very little for herself. "Now." She continued, "Are either of you aware of the whereabouts of blue diamond?" The duo shared a look of confusion. She had left mere hours before on a mission to earth. She had gone to go mourn the loss of pink diamond. Again. Something which wasn't much of a surprise to them anymore.
"Uhhh," spoke elbow, trying to sound just as posh as the agate, "She's not here right now, you wanna leave a message?" Kneecap began to snicker. The agate sighed, rolled her eyes and walked away, opening a communicator in the process. The bright light began to flash and suddenly a picture of white pearl appeared.
White agate folded her arms to create the diamond salute and began to recite, "White agate. Facet 2G8T, Cut 6DY. Reporting about human zoo collection task." The pearl looked at her for a minute and began to mumble to white diamond. The communicator was then passed to her.
"Agate. How is the task going? I assume it is completed" White diamond said.
Agate calmly responded, "I apologise my diamond but at this current time blue diamond is not present. Do you wish for me to wait until she returns or report back to you?"
The diamond's brow furrowed for a moment and pearl flinched, terrified that she would be poofed again. Suddenly, she smiled again and spoke gently to white agate, "Wait until she returns and recite everything I've told you, then continue with your task and then report to be harvested. Thank you for your time agate." The communicator closed and white diamond sighed angrily. She was growing tired of blue diamond. Firstly she wastes years on earth mourning pink, then she decides to keep the gems from pink's colony and now she decides to collect humans because it's what pink would have wanted! She couldn't wait to dispose of her and replace her with a more confident and powerful leader. All she had to do was send a gem to earth and collect four humans, that should be enough. She turned towards white pearl, and smiled. Pearl jumped and smiled back. "Pearl?" She spoke
"Yes my diamond" pearl trembled back
"Send a rose quartz solider to earth to complete mission alpha eight two x pronto"
"Of course my diamond" Pearl replied and disappeared on the warp pad.