Reunited

The giant room reminded Lavender of her ballroom. It had intricate murals of other woman upon the walls and a roof that had galaxies painted upon it. Each woman had a glimmering diamond carved on their bodies, akin to that which sat upon Lavender's chest. It was obvious to her that these woman were of great importance upon this alien planet and she was probably now one of them. It filled her with a sense of pride to know that she herself would soon have a mural of her own and perhaps a group of devoted followers to lead. The room was suddenly illuminated and the faint clicking of heels filled her ears.
A loud, enthusiastic voice suddenly echoed around the room, "There you are starlight! It's such a pleasure to see you."
Lavender turned around and gazed up at the white woman. "Who are you and what have you done to me?" Lavender yelled, stamping her foot down.
The white woman began to chuckle, "my dear starlight, I cannot believe I forgot to introduce myself. I am white diamond. Diamonds are by far the most powerful gem upon this planet. We are seen in a way as...what do humans call them? Gods? Yes, Gods! You have been blessed with the gift of becoming a diamond too. Out of all four of our test subjects you came out the most perfect. This means I bless you with the most power of all. You shall someday follow in my footsteps."
Lavender was smiling. A cunning, power-hungry smile. "Does this mean I have powers?" She said.
White diamond began to chuckle, "of course dear. Your main skill, a skill shared by all gems is the ability to shape shift. You can finally rid yourself of that shabby, human uniform. With enough practice you also might discover other skills."
Suddenly three topaz guards appeared with the other three half-diamonds.
"Ah!" White diamond said, clapping her hands together, "here are your new peers! How about you get to know each other whilst I prepare your new palanquins! If you need anything ask my pearl" white diamond then strode away, her bright, shining head fading from view.

Red locked eyes with Lavender and glared angrily at her. "You!" She yelled, pointing at her and storming over. "What have you been talking to her about? You've been against us from the start I knew it!"
Lavender began to laugh, "What? Don't be stupid! You should be happy about what happened to us, we're gods to these aliens now! We don't need food, sleep...we can even shape shift." A pale purple light began to glow around Lavender, completely blanketing her in light. The form began to change slightly and suddenly the light faded. Her purple, flower-decorated sundress has disappeared and now in its place was a flowing, lavender dress; akin to that of a certain pink video game princess. Her hair had also gone paler, almost lavender too and her pupils were dark purple, in the shape of a diamond. Red gasped loudly.
"Woahmygosh!" She screamed, "you can do that!" She gestured at Lavender's dress.
"Yes, I mean it makes sense. If we're leaders we might as well wear more suitable clothing."
Red stared at the ironically red diamond on her left palm. She concentrated on it and it began to glow faintly. Suddenly, as quick as a flash of lightening, her entire body was enveloped in red light and she changed her outfit. Her scruffy, baseball uniform was now changed into an outfit fit for a military leader. The red jacket with a dark red trim fitted her perfectly and reflected her personality perfectly.
"Isn't it a bit much? Letting teens rule planets?" Violet murmured, shuffling away from Red and Lavender. She stared down at the violet diamond on her left palm and sighed. Suddenly, there was a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and right behind her was Rachel. Her eyes went wide as she noticed the misshapen gem on her stomach. "Y-your gem! What happened? Are you okay?"
Rachel smiled widely, "yeah! It's fine. It's purple too, I like purple a lot!"
Red walked over and patted Violet on the back. "Kinda ironic...isn't it?"
Violet adjusted her glasses and looked down at Red, "what is?"
"Why our names of course! Lavender has a lavender diamond, I have a red diamond, you have a violet diamond and purple had a purple diamond!"
Rachel began to snort with laughter, "My names not Purple! I'm Rachel!"
Lavender approached slowly and smiled, "don't be silly now Purple, of course that's your name! We're not on earth anymore, so there's no need for stupid human names. Now we should go, pearl just told me we're meeting out pearls!"
"Pearls?" Asked Red
"Pearls are like...servants for the rich and the powerful. Like my butler at home!"
"How do you know that?" Violet mumbled
"Well...I assume it works that way. Have you seen how pearls follow people about on this planet?"
Rachel began to follow to others. She was shorter than them and didn't appreciate being treated as a kid. She looked up at the three of them and noticed something odd...Red didn't look so good. Her skin had a sudden red tint to it and her hair was going a darker red.
It was going to be okay,
Right?

================================
A.N//
Hey guys, don't mind me rambling now but I just thought I should give a little thank you.
Firstly, I have to thank all my readers; whether you've read every chapter as I've updated or just clicked on it curiously, it means a lot to me and I cannot thank you enough. I'd also like to thank those who included this story in their reading list:
- MoonlightSky1267
- Virus-77
You've helped me reach out to more people and I cannot thank you two enough! It makes me so happy to know people like my story that much to recommend it to their followers.
Secondly, I want to know what you think. I don't mind criticism and I don't mind having a chat with anyone, I'm probably more shy than you! Who's your favourite character so far? Who's your least favourite? Is there a character you'd wish for me to develop more? Please tell me! I'd love to hear your feedback!