The Wrath of the BakuSquad

I'm gonna start calling Ashido "Mina" because it's easier oops

For the next few hours at home, Bakugo literally just stared at the wall. A thuggish guy like that returned his wallet? What the fuck?

As he stared at the ceiling from his couch, his doorbell rang. He sighed and heaved up to answer it. As soon as he opened it, he was basically attacked by his friends.

"WHAT THE FUCK BAKUGO"
"WHY DID YOU LEAVE SCHOOL WITHOUT TELLING US"
"WERE YOU SEXING"

"NO WHAT THE FUCK. I WAS SICK!" Bakugo screeched and pushed Mina, Sero, and Kaminari off of him.

Mina made a mad face. "We had something important to tell you at lunch, fuckmunch! We made weekend plans!"

"Huh? What are you on about?" Bakugo questioned. Sero smiled slyly. "There's no way you're going to be getting out of this one, loverboy"

"What. The. Fuck. Just tell me losers!" Bakugo said, explosions starting to show.

"Okay okay! Calm your tits. We're going to the beach on Saturday! With some friends from Hana academy! My friend Yaoyorozu is bringing her friends" Mina said, winking. Bakugo froze. The beach?

"No. No. Absolutely not. You'd have to be stupid to think I'm going to the beach with strangers." Bakugo said, shaking his hands everywhere.

"Well, I am an idiot. You're coming, even if we have to come here Saturday and handcuff you to the car!" Kaminari said, shaking Bakugo's shoulders.

After about 20 minutes of rather loud arguing, Bakugo finally broke.

"OH MY GOD. FINE, I'LL GO. I HATE YOU GUYS."

The three cheered and group hugged Bakugo.