Who Knew that Bakugo had a Soft Side?

Bakugo and Kirishima continued to casually hang out in Bakugo's room. Bakugo put on a shirt, which left Kirishima disappointed.

They weren't talking very much. They were mainly just on their phones, but still enjoying each other's company. Kirishima laughed at a meme he saw on his phone.

"What's so funny?" Bakugo asked, looking at Kirishima sitting in his desk chair. Kirishima stood up and sat on the bed near Bakugo. "Watch this" Kirishima said.

Suddenly, Bakugo came up from behind Kirishima and put his arms around him, looking at the phone from behind his shoulders.

Kirishima went red. His heart was racing as Bakugo put his head on his shoulder, watching the funny video Kirishima had up. Bakugo let out a giggle-like laugh at the video, and Kirishima swore he was on the edge of a fucking nosebleed.

Once the video was over, Bakugo didn't move from Kirishima's shoulders. Bakugo put his weight onto Kirishima's right shoulder and the boys fell onto their sides on the bed. Bakugo snuggled into Kirishima's side, yawning.

"I'm tired...let's take a nap" Bakugo said. "I-uh-Um-OKAY" Kirishima stuttered out. Within a few minutes, Bakugo was already asleep.

He looks so calm when he's asleep.

Kirishima scanned over Bakugo's features. He seemed smaller than usual, but it was just because of the situation they were in.

His skin was pale, and his ash blond hair fell over the frame of his face. Some new things he noticed were how long his eyelashes were, and how neat his eyebrows were. And how soft his lips looked...

No. No. Nonono. Kirishima stop he's sleeping and that's weird.

Bakugo, in his sleep, snuggled more into Kirishima's side. His head was basically on Kirishima's chest now. How the fuck did Kirishima not have a nosebleed?

Soon enough, Kirishima relaxed himself enough to where he fell asleep too. The boys slept peacefully together, snuggling (like bros do.)

.*.*.*.*.*
Sorry this one is so short guys!! I just felt the urge to write some fluff so there you go. I hope you liked it!!