The BakuSquad Accepts the Gayness, and so does Bakugou

Bakugou ran out of school early for what seemed like the thousandth time that week. He didn't really know why he ran away again, but it was too late now.

Why the hell was he crying? He wiped away his tears as he sat against a back wall of his school. He wasn't ashamed of dating Kirishima, it was more because he lied to the only friends he had.

His phone started buzzing.

Kaminari: baku where are you?

Sero: bakugouuuu

Mina: im sorry for yelling bakugou :( please tell us where you are.

Bakugou sighed. These assholes are gonna drive him crazy. He messaged Mina back, saying where he was. He received an "omw" in response. He wasn't ready to face what he created, but he was gonna have to anyways.

Soon enough, his friends turned the corner to where he was. They walked up to him, sitting on the slightly damp grass around him. He looked up to meet their gazes, seeing them looking regretful.

"Bakugou...were you crying?" Mina asked, but she was met with no response. Bakugou simply wiped his eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry we got mad, but I feel like we deserve an explanation." Sero said sincerely. Bakugou nodded, understanding what he had to say. He sighed and cleared his throat.

"So...basically, long story short, I lied about having sex with someone to seem cool because I'm an asshole like that. Then I started getting closer to Kirishima, and we started dating a few days ago. I was scared to say something. I don't know why." Bakugou said, surprising his friends with his level of sincerity.

Mina smiled "It's okay, Bakugou. Please just don't lie to us again, we'll never be mad at you for something as stupid as being gay. It's okay!"

His friends surrounded him, hugging him lovingly. Usually, Bakugou would reject this type of contact, but now he didn't really care. He was just happy that his friends didn't hate him.

"Thank you." Bakugou muttered. He didn't get a response, but he understood that his thanks was accepted by his friends.

By this time, the school day had finished. The group didn't realize how long they'd been out, but they decided to leave and walk Bakugou home.

As they approached Bakugou's house, they saw a familiar patch of red hair beside his front door. Kirishima was there, waiting for Bakugou to get home.

"Aww! So domestic already!" Mina exclaimed quietly, earning a grunt from Bakugou.

Kirishima's smile faded to a concerned glance. "Have you been crying, Bakugou? What's wrong? What happened?" Kirishima asked, putting his hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Um...they might have found out about us and I might have freaked out, but we might have made up." Bakugou rambled. Kirishima's smile came back as he looked back at his friends. He pulled Bakugou into a hug.

"I'm proud of you babe" he whispered to Bakugou. Mina let out a quiet squeal, earning a punch in the shoulder from Sero. Bakugou let out a quiet laugh as he pulled away from Kirishima.

And thus, Bakugou had come out and his friends obviously loved him for it. He knew he didn't have to hide Kirishima anymore, and that made him happier than ever.