OH LAWD THEY COMIN

About 15 minutes earlier...

Mina, Kaminari, and Sero had just been left stranded outside Bakugo's house after he quickly rushed inside with Kirishima.

Mina ran up to the front door, trying to pull it open. Soon enough she realized that it was locked, and she walked back to the blond and black haired boys.

"Okay so I'd like to start off by asking: what the fuck?" Kaminari stated, not even sounding ironic.

"I agree. What the fuck." Sero followed.

"WE'RE NOT GIVING UP HERE FELLAS! LETS GET THIS BREAD" Mina yelled, getting strange looks from passing residents of the community. Sero sighed, knowing he was going to get pulled along with whatever dumbass plan Mina and Kaminari were going to agree on.

"Okay, so, I know there's a big ass window on the side of the house that looks into Bakugo's room. Maybe we could sneak in if it's unlocked?" Mina whispered to Kaminari and Sero.

"Mina you're a fucking genius!" Kaminari said.

"Mina that's sort of illegal. I think" Sero said, burying his forehead into his left hand. Mina ignored Sero and elaborated to Kaminari.

Before they knew it, the 3 teens were sitting in front of Bakugo's window. Mina got closer to the window, peering inside of it.

"They're not in there! Let's go!" Mina whisper-shouted. Sero stayed behind them in the bushes as Kaminari and Mina tried to pry open the window. It wouldn't open, signaling that it was locked.

"Shit! That was our only chance!" Kaminari said, obviously not considering that the house had more than one window.

"Fuck! I hear footsteps! Step back!" Mina said, pushing Kaminari back, making him land on Sero's lap.

"Ow!" Sero said, situating just a little bit, but not moving a red-faced Kaminari.

"S-Sorry!"

"Dudes! There they are!" Mina said, and the three peered lowly into the window.

At first they just saw the blond and redhead boys talk to each other, not able to hear them because of the wall between them.

Suddenly, Bakugo tackles Kirishima onto his bed and the began to have a heated kissing session.

"WHAT THE HELL" Mina whispered chaotically. Sero was frozen, and Kaminari was making rat-like squeaking sounds.

The three stood up and ran to the sidewalk quickly, running down a few blocks. They stopped eventually, out of breath.

"ARE YOU TELLING ME KIRISHIMA IS BAKUGO'S SECRET GIRLFRIEND?" Kaminari yelled almost too loudly.

"Are YOU telling ME that Bakugo isn't as straight as we thought??" Sero exclaimed, but much more quiet than Kaminari.

"HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT REALIZE THIS ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER NOW. FIRST THEY DISSAPEAR FOR HOURS TOGETHER AT THE BEACH, THEN BAKUGO SUDDENLY MENTIONS HES HAPPY BECAUSE OF A SECRET GIRLFRIEND. THE KIRISHIMA SHOWS UP AT OUR SHITTY ASS SCHOOL OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE I CAN'T BREATHE" Mina says, almost too quickly to understand. But, the boys understood the energy she gave off.

They were all left on the sidewalk, unable to react in a civil way.

—————

"Bakugoooo!" Kirishima said as Bakugo climbed off of him. Bakugo smirked mischievously.

"That's all you get for now." He said in a teasing tone. Kirishima groaned and fell flat onto the bed. He felt the other side of the bed get weighed down as he felt the warmth of his boyfriend cuddle into his side. Bakugo layed his head down on Kirishima shoulder, slightly nuzzling into him.

"I'm glad we're dating now..." Kirishima said, getting cut off by his own yawn. Bakugo gave a soft hum in agreement, closing his eyes. After a few minutes, Kirishima looked down to Bakugo and saw that he was asleep. He kissed him softly on the forehead before closing his eyes too, melting into sleep.