Beach Boi Bakugo™️

This art belongs to @/tarokunnnn on Twitter!! It low key inspired this chapter and I'm so excited to write it honestly.

————————-

The rest of the week flew by without a thought. Soon enough, it was Friday night and Bakugo was trying to pack a beach bag. He groaned as he looked at his phone, which had buzzed with a text message.

from: kaminari

kaminari:hey we're gonna be there to get u at like 11:30 so be sure you're ready or Mina is gonna give u acid burns

bakugo: ok

He sighed and threw a towel, sunscreen (a bitch don't wanna burn), and a few other things. He set an alarm for 10:30 and went to sleep.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Once Bakugo woke up, feeling like he was in another dimension. He took a shower, then put on swimming trunks and a tank top instead of his normal school uniform.

By the time he was dressed, he saw his front door burst open, showing Mina with her acid seemingly ready. He ran into the living room "HOLD UP IM READY, DON'T WRECK MY HOUSE, I'LL KILL YOU" he yelled at Mina as he stormed out of the door, and into the car.

The half hour car ride to the beach was far less from peaceful. With Mina's borderline reckless driving, Sero's loud, bass-boosted music, and Kaminari's loud singing, Bakugo couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

Soon enough, the scenery around them turned to sand and they realized they were nearing the beach.

"Okay, so YaoMomo said that they'd be around this section of the beach...so I'll park in this lot here and we're going to meet at that little outdoor restaurant over there...yes! There it is! HA HA!" Mina said as she parked horribly, almost hitting the car beside us.

We all got out and started walking to the restaurant. As we got closer to it, I saw it was outdoor seated. We walked into the front door and Mina said our party was already here.

I looked out of the window as Mina explained, and I saw four people. A girl with black hair in a ponytail, a girl with wires on her ears, a girl with medium length brown hair, and...

Wait.

As we started to walk forward, I saw a pale boy with spiky red hair and a stupidly genuine smile on his face.

Oh. My. G O D. It's him.

We rounded the corner and Mina yelled "YAOMOMO!! Hi!" She said as she hugged the girl with the black hair. Sero and Kaminari stood awkwardly, me in front of them. Kirishima looked up and we make eye contact, and he broke into a smile.

"Bakugo!! Hey!" He said, practically skipping over to me. He put his arm on my shoulder, and I heard Sero, Kaminari, and Mina gasp.

See, usually when 'strangers' make contact like this with me, I blow them up to the point of hospitalization, but Kirishima didn't make me feel that way. Weird.

A few seconds of silence ensued.

"Do you guys know each other?" Mina asked suspiciously.

"Well of fucking course we do, he called me by name" I said, and Mina laughed, followed by Kaminari and Sero.

"I didn't think Bakugo had friends other than us!" Sero said and I scoffed.

"So anyways, this is Yaoyorozu, or YaoMomo, Jirou, Uraraka, and Kirishima!" Mina said and everyone gave their "nice to meet you!"

Soon enough, we ate at the restaurant and went onto the beach...