COMING OUT of my cage and ive been doing just FINE

Bakugo groggily opened his eyes to see the sun peeking into his room through his blinds. He looked at his phone to see the time.

8:24 a.m

Why the fuck was he up so early on a Sunday?

He then remembered that he went to sleep at like 9 o'clock at night, and that means that he's had more than enough sleep. He heaved himself out of bed and into the shower, since he hadn't washed himself off from the beach. He noticed he had a tanline, which was satisfying.

He took his time in the shower, listening to all of the songs in his playlist at full volume, along with screeching the lyrics in an ungodly way.

When he finally got out, it was already almost 10. Shit, he really did take his time. He walked into the kitchen and had a gourmet bowl of Cereal™️

His phone went off with a text message

kirishima: Hey dude good morning!

He smiled at how fucking domestic he was. A good morning text? Hell Yeah Sign Me The Fuck Up.

bakugo: good morning

kirishima: Do you have any plans today? I'm bored so we could hang out

bakugo: h e l l  y e a h do you remember how to get to my house? i have no fucking idea where you live

kirishima: i think so. I'll be there in like an hour bc the next bus doesn't come for like 30 minutes

bakugo: ok be safe

kirishima: Aww are you worried about me😪🤧

bakugo: never use an emoji in my presence again

kirishima: ok🤪🤪🤪

Bakugo laughed at the shitty haired bastard and layed down on the couch. He just watched TV for the next 45 minutes when he heard his doorbell rang.

Bakugo opened the door and Kirishima's eyes widened. He looked H O T.

Bakugo's hair was still a bit wet from the shower he had taken earlier. He didn't have a shirt on. He was wearing flannel pajama pants that rode dangerously low, they showed basically all of his v-line.

"Come on in, Shitty Hair" Bakugo said. Kirishima couldn't even mutter a word because of how in awe he was. He followed Bakugo into his bedroom and sat in a rolling desk chair.

"I'm glad you let me come over! We don't even have to do anything I just wanna be around you" Kirishima said, mentally slapping himself for sounding so e w.

"Really? There's not a lot of people who like being around me that much." Bakugo said. Kirishima scoffed.

"I don't understand why. Also, your phone is blowing up over here." Kirishima said, looking at the phone that was on the desk beside him.

from: Mina

BAKUGO YOU SHIT ANSWER ME

YOU'RE FUCKING YOUR SECRET GIRL AREN'T YOU

IM GONNA STEAL YOUR TOES

Kirishima's face went red. He felt his heart break a bit.

"Sorry I didn't mean to pry, but Mina said you're fucking someone? Someone seems to like you enough" Kirishima said with a dry laugh. Bakugo sighed.

"Okay that's a long story"

"I have time"

"Okay so, I'm not really fucking anyone. I just told them that to feel better than them and now they're trying to track down a nonexistent girl that they think I'm having sex with. It's a shitstorm." Bakugo said and Kirishima swears he saw the light. He was so relieved. He laughed uncontrollably.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING SO HARD"

"BECAUSE ITS FUCKING FUNNY, WHY ELSE WOULD I BE LAUGHING?"

Bakugo smiled as Kirishima wiped his eyes. "You're a lil shit, you know that?" He said, but sounded endearing somehow.

"Let me text this bitch back. I'd like to keep my toes on this fine Sunday afternoon." Bakugo said, making Kirishima laugh again.

"Dude now your phone is going off" Bakugo said. Sure enough, he was getting a call.

"It's from YaoMomo. This should be interesting." Kirishima said, answering and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"KIRISHIMA YOU FUCKER YOU NEED TO TELL BAKUGO TO TELL MINA TO CALM THE HELL DOWN" YaoMomo yelled. Bakugo started laughing

"WH A T"

"SHE'S TEXTING ME TO TRY TO FIND OUT WHO BAKUGO'S BONING. SHE SWEARS SHE GOES TO MY SCHOOL." YaoMomo yelled more. Bakugo grabbed Kirishima's phone.

"HI YAOMOMO THIS IS BAKUGO. IM NOT FUCKING ANYONE THAT WAS A LIE I TOLD AND I CANT GET MINA TO FORGET ABOUT IT SO JUST PLEASE PLAY ALONG. Thank you for the TED talk." Bakugo said, giving Kirishima his phone back.

"WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY. KIRISHIMA YOU GAY SHIT HELP ME"

"THERES NOTHING I CAN DO. ALSO YOU DONT HAVE ANY ROOM TO CALL ME A GAY SHIT BYE" Kirishima said and hung up the phone.Bakugo's breath hitched.

"You're gay?" Bakugo asked casually. Kirishima tensed up.

"Uh, yeah I am. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable" Kirishima said quietly.

"Bitch it doesn't bother me. Not one person in my friend group is straight . If gays made me uncomfortable I wouldn't be friends with them" Bakugo said, making Kirishima relax.

Wait

No one in his friend group is straight...

Does that include him?? F U C K