And the Tea is: Bakugo Kinda Agrees with his Gay Thoughts

Bakugo and Kirishima walked up to their friends, who looked at them with concern.

"What?" Bakugo asked.

"What do you mean what?? You guys have been missing for like 2 hours! Where were you?" Kaminari asked. Kirishima let out a nervous laugh.

"We went on a walk. No big deal, right?" Kirishima said quietly. After a few minutes of awkward silence, everyone finished packing up. They went back to their respective vehicles.

"Bye guys! Let's hang out again soon!" Mina said as the other group went towards their car. Kirishima made eye contact with Bakugo and smiled. Bakugo gave a small smile back and waved.

By now, it was dark. As the BakuSquad got back into Mina's car. Bakugo ended up getting the front seat this time.

They drove for about 15 minutes, and somehow Kaminari and Sero were already asleep. Mina cleared her throat.

"So, why did you guys just disappear like that?" She said suggestively.

"We went on a walk dumbass" he replied. Mina giggled "Yeah, right! You have heart eyes!"

"W-what the fuck? I'm not gay, pinkie. Don't start with me." I said, looking out the window. "Fine, fine" she said, ending the conversation.

Bakugo was glad it was dark. If it wasn't, Mina might have saw the redness rushing to his face.

I'm not gay...right?

.*.*.*.*.*

So far, YaoMomo has dropped everyone off at their homes except for Kirishima. He was their last stop.

"So, did you guys fuck?" asked YaoMomo. Kirishima choked.

"OF FUCKING COURSE NOT WHA-"

"I was joking! Obviously you've got it bad, though. I could tell just by looking at you." YaoMomo interrupted. Kirishima's face went red.

"I might...I don't know. I got his number though."

"REALLY?? THATS SO SWEET! Mina was telling me about how he doesn't open up." YaoMomo said, her eyes sparkling. Kirishima laughed.

"Yeah, and you've got it for Mina. I can tell." Kirishima said and YaoMomo went red. "Yeah...I'm pretty sure she's straight, though" she said disappointedly.

"I have some tea for you. Bakugo told me she's gay." Kirishima said. YaoMomo literally stomped on the fucking brakes as she pulled into Kirishima's apartment driveway.

"WAIT REALLY? THANK FUCKING GOD SHE'S BEAUTIFUL" YaoMomo rambled as Kirishima got out of the car.

"Good luck! See you later!" he said and walked into the complex he lived in. The apartment was empty like always, since he lived away from his parents. They wanted to move overseas, but Kirishima didn't. They agreed to let him stay in an apartment.

Kirishima flopped onto his bed. He pulled out his phone, which still had Bakugo's contact open. He typed a quick message.

I had a lot of fun today. We should hang out again soon xx

His heart raced when a typing bubble came up within seconds.

sounds like a plan. goodnight, shitty hair.

Kirishima's heart raced. To most people, that message would be disappointing, but to Kirishima, it was the best thing he could've asked for.

Goodnight!

Bakugo rolled over onto his side after checking his phone. Kirishima made his chest burn. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but it wasn't a bad feeling. Maybe he did have a small crush. Whatever.

Both of the boys fell asleep, looking forward to seeing each other again in the future.