run babey

Bakugou sighed and shrugged on his jacket. It was the next day, and he had to actually force himself to get up and go to class. Kirishima left the night before, leaving Bakugou cold and lonely.

But no one would ever know that.

His alarm on his phone went off at an ungodly volume, saying it was time to leave if he wanted to make it to school on time. He grabbed his jacket, briskly walking out of the door.

————————

"That fucking toe better show up today" Mina said, her humor seemingly being replaced with actual anger. Kaminari sighed, sliding into one of the desks beside Mina and Sero. This was their 8:00 class, and it was 7:40. Whether Bakugou would show up or not was unknown, but he had a fucking storm coming if he did.

"Bitch he's gotta show up today, you know how he is about attendance. I'm surprised he skipped yesterday, any time we've skipped he said no. He's really big on that..." Sero trailed off, earning a nod from Kaminari, who was staring at him.

Almost on cue, Bakugou busted into the classroom, naturally loudly, and sat down in his usual desk. Literally all of his friends were just staring at him ugh blank faces. It was terrifying,,,

He stared back.

"What?"

Before Mina could start screaming, the bell sounded and the teacher started spouting some stupid shit about trigonometric tangents.

—————-

It's lunchtime now, and Bakugou was still being fucking flared at by his friends.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT ME FOR??" he exploded, annoyed at them. Suddenly, everyone was fired up and yelling.

"BECAUSE!! YOU LIED TO US!" Minds yelled, angry. Bakugou suddenly got red.

"W-what do you mean??!" He said, quickly and much quieter. Nina's tone changed, her smiling.

"You KNOW we know!! About kirishima." Kaminari followed up. Bakugou got as red as a tomato, suddenly standing up.

"I gotta go." he said, sprinting away. All of his friends were in too much shock to even do anything, so when they thought to chase after him, he was already gone.

Bakugou ran out of the school, hiding the fact that he was crying.