Chapter -4

"Today will start your journey to hell Mr.Shetty.. "
Yelled a person in a dark room. "And I assure it won't be smooth.. You'll regret  your deeds.. "
The person took out a group photo and caressed the photo and put it close to chest and went in deep thought.

Flashback

" Catch me if you can " . Shouted a  10 year old girl while running.

" Oyeee cuppy cake stop... " replied a boy while running behind her.

"These two will never change.  " Sighed heavily their mother.

"Cuppy cake when I go to college will you miss me?? " asked the boy while he held the little girl .
" ofcoz not. I will enjoy with mom and Dad fully. " the girl replied by poking her tongue out .

The family was surrounded by happiness. The atmosphere was filled with laughter.

End of Flashback

All our happiness were destroyed. Why ?? why did you morons do that? For money?? For your greediness our happiness and our family was destroyed.
I Will ensure that my family will get justice.

Cuppy cake were are you now??? I miss u so much my sister baby... 😭 tears started rolling down his cheeks. I hope you are safe and sound.
————————————————————————

AvNeil House:

What's that Neil? Exclaimed Avni pointing to the photographs.
Neil hurried into the photograph which Avni was pointing .
On the window there was written something but not clearly visible.

Damn, surely this girl has got a high observation. She has proven this already. How did I miss this detail?

He quickly took his phone out and called someone.

" DD , quick we need to rush to Mr.Reddy's mansion. Is there everything intact??

"Avni I am leaving to the spot. I'll call you if I need anything.. "

"Neil, why can't I come?" Enquired Avni feeling disappointed.

"Avni , its a crime scene. I can't take anyone else there. "

She was feeling disappointed. But she understood the situation and stayed calm.

Neil left to the crime scene. He met DD there.
Both entered the room where Reddy was found dead.

It was a luxury room with a Californian king size bed. With ventilator and big windows.
On the side of big window there was something written. A text

23C/A

What does this mean?? Why is this written here?

DD, call the code experts and send them immediately the text written there.

DD: sure sir.

I think the number has something to do with Mr.Reddy. We need to find that immediately.
Neil and DD goes to the police station .

In the evening at Khanna Mansion

Neil returns from station.
Whole family is in the hall except Avni

Good evening Bebe, Dad and Mom. Where is Avni?

Swetha: Oye Tillu you have time only for your wife?? We are also your family. Spend some time with us too.

Bebe: oo Swetha chupp.. they are newly married. They need to spend time together r8 Tillu??  After all it has been only 6 months since they have married.

Prakash: Bebe please don't tease him. Swetha ji he must have asked Avni because he saw all of us here but not her. Avni must be in your room. Have tea and go.

Neil: Thanks Dad got saving me. We will have it together Dad.

AvNeil Room

Avni was folding clothes and keeping in the cupboard.
She didn't notice Neil in room. She continued her work .

Neil started a fake cough.
"Neil, you came back from office ? I didn't notice. Did you have tea? "

"Avni you were busy with your work. We will have tea together. "

"Neil did you find what was written in the window? "

" Haa Avni it was written 23C/A . Seems like it's a code . We have send the code to code experts to decipher . You don't worry "

" Hmm Neil I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen."

"Ohhh wifey,, why fear when I'm here ? "

"Neil , shall we go to rainbow house this weekend?Its been a while that I visited my cutie pies .. "

"Why not honey.. After all it's the place where I got to see your lady don version " said Neil with a teasing smirk. ( Don't worry, I will give u detailed description of the flashback)

"Neil," called Avni while throwing a pillow on Neil.

Later they had tea together and some family time where both had to face teasing section from the family.

After dinner the couple left to their room.
Biding good night they slept on their respective sides.
Neil was thinking about how he met her and their marriage.

Avni was thinking about the code 23C/A ( how unromantic of her 😝)

******************************************
So that's another chapter. Any idea what's this 23C/A?
Any guesses?

Precap: How AvNeil met?