Chapter 6

Before Neil could react Avni pulled the rod forward with her left hand and with her right elbow knocking down the goon on the floor with thud.. ( 😁😁😁.. Why would she need anyone to help her when she herself is capable of fighting ??😎😎😎)

Neil was again and again getting attracted to this bold and beautiful lady in front of him. 😍😍😍.

DD arrest the goons and take them to the police station.
Neil stays back to make further enquiry ( Really?? 😉😉)

He asks Avni about the attack and he asked her "mmm Avni how did you know that someone was attacking you from behind?"

"Oh , I was blindfold trained by my master. I analyze the surroundings with sound and senses replied Avni mentally thanking her master.

'Oh lady what have you done to me ? I 'm getting more and more attracted to you '

His thoughts were broken by the entrance of lady in her late 40s .

" Avni what happened Beta?? Priya called me and informed about the attack. Are you safe?,"

"Yeah maa nothing to worry everyone were treated well 😉 .. Police came in right time and all were arrested. Ohh haa Maa meet the ACP Neil Khanna " .

" Oh Namaste sir 🙏🏻. I'm Neela Pareikh, Avni's Mom . Thank you so much for helping us and reaching in time ".

"Why to thank me when your daughter herself is a lady don" replied Neil while he was looking at Avni .
"Heeinnnn excuse me?? " Neelama exclaimed .

" I mean she fights well. The goons were taught a lesson by her . You should be proud of her. Sh has got amazing skills."

' Seems like this guy is attracted to my Avni. This guy looks smart. Perfect for my Avni '
Neela thought.

" Avni and Priya take the kids to playroom." Told Neela.

The sisters took the kids to the playroom.

" Ma'am. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

" Yes , sir "
" Ma'am please don't call me sir . You can call me Neil "

" In that case don't call me ma'am call me Neelamma . Kids in rainbow house call me that. "
"Okay Neelamma. "

" Neil . What do you want to talk to me ?"

" Neelamma , mmmm I think I like your daughter. If you have no objection then shall I ask my family to come with proposal? "

" See Neil, Avni is still studying. She has got an aim and dream in life. If she has no objection then I'm fine with it . I will talk to her ."

" Okay Neelamma . I will make a move now "

Neil left rainbow house.
That evening in Khanna Mansion.

Neil returns from police station.

All family members are in hall.
" Good evening Bebe, Dad and Mom "

Swetha:" Good evening Tillu. Go freshen up and come . Will have tea and snack "

He knew something important was coming up.
He went to his room and freshen up and came downstairs to join the family.

Swetha: " Tillu, what have you thought about the future"

Neil: " What's there to think about it?. I m already having job and m settled. What more do you want?"

Swetha: "Tillu are you joking?? I'm talking abt marriage, kids and all."

Neil : "Mom, Dad , Bebe I want to tell you something. I love a girl. I'm waiting for her reply."
Prakash: Okay beta we will wait until then.

Meanwhile in Rainbow house

Neela: "Avni, What's your opinion about ACP Neil Khanna?"
Avni: " I don't know mom .I think he is a good police officer. Other than that I don't know much about him . Why did you ask?"

Neela: " Bacha he loves you."

Avni: " whaaat mom??? Love??? How is it possible?? We don't even know each other.. how can he love me?

Neela: "That you both talk and sort it out . I'll call Neil and you both have a talk."

She dials Neil's number and calls him to rainbow house .
"Neelamma you called me? What happened? Any problem?" Neil asked with a concern.

" Woa , calm down. I just called you so that you can have a talk with Avni " .

" Okay Neelamma. Where is Avni by the way?"

" She is there with Priya and kids ".

" Go straight and then left " Neelamma directed him to Avni's room.

"Avni.. " Called Neil.
" Haan" . Said Avni while she turned to Neil.
"Neil sir you?? " She was feeling nervous .

'The lady who was not scared of goons is getting scared of someone who is not harmful. Really strange ' Neil told to himself.

" Actually Avni call me Neil. Can we talk for sometime?"

" Hmmm errr yeah " Avni told while fumbling with words.

"Di take him to the lakeside. Don't get scared. Looks like he is a good guy . Jiju looks soo handsome and smart. Enjoy 😉 "
Whispered Priya to Avni while she turns back to kids

Avni soon changed into beetred with mention of word Jiju. ' Priya I'll see you later ' she made a mental note.

Avni guided him to the lakeside.

" Avni. I speak everything straight from heart. I wanted to live my life with you. I have no idea about proposing in a fancy way and all " ( 😉😉😉 )

"Neil, I have an aim in life and we don't know each other. I have no idea if I'm ready to be in a relationship or not and I'm still doing my course and I want Priya also to be settled."

" Avni, I understand. We will spend time together and will know each other.  I'll wait for you. Until then we'll be friends . "

'This guy is really sweet. Becoming friends is of no harm. I'll agree '
" Friends" told Avni while forwarding her hands towards Neil.

That marked the beginning of their friendship which led to courtship period and then marriage.

Neil was smiling thinking about their first meeting and their flashbacks while his lady love was busy decoding the code 23C/A and she fall asleep..

In midst of night Avni woke up from sleep panting heavily and sweat beads on her forhead........
——————————————————————-
I have no plan in continuing their courtship period and how she fell in love track. Next update will continue with the investigation .
I know this one was a boring update.
Will be back with another update. Until then bubyeeeeee...