Part 11

I planned about some other chemical but I lost the track and m changing it to something else.

I have really lost interest in writing this. I didn't get enough comments or votes. I don't feel any motivation to write this.
If nobody is interested then what is the need to write this. But since I have started this I feel it's not fair to end it without completing it.

Shetty corporates:

When will the project be ready? Enquired Narasimha with greed in his eyes.

Soon.... Patience Mr, patience... It will be rewarded. The secret formula will be safe in our hands. We want the countries to be behind us.

" Hmmmm.. Shetty we will be fine with this launch right?

" My team is strong Narasimha not like your filthy politics who will jump if money is shown . More over nobody dares to mess with me the emperor " Shetty replied with an arrogant smirk on his face .

"This is my new product. The drug that induces periodic paralysis. This can make our cosmetic industry also rich. "

"How can this drug make our cosmetic industry rich? " Asked Narasimha.

" u fool this drugs will be supplied in the party's or in club and mixes the drug in the drinks of ladies. It will induce paralysis in them they can be used by our man ( evil smirk) ,the anti christ people. On their auspicious day they can use the girl they can't even protest. If they gets pregnant most of them will choose to abort the fetus. The aborted fetus can be used in the cosmetics. But this drug in small doses is useful in medical industries too . So to the world we are producing drug for medical industry but in reality it's an aid to our cosmetic industries. The anti christ people will be happy too. Afterall they have partnership with our company "
Shetty replied with greediness.

" Ha ha woww... what a brilliant idea. This idea is fantastic and can bring money for us. "

$$$$$&$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Neil I have to tell u something." Neelamma told Neil with a worried face.

" Tell me Neelamma. U can tell anything to me " Neil assured her.

" Priya is not my daughter. "

"What ????" Neil was shocked.

" Yes Neil."

Flashback:

The night when Santhi Nagar was attacked.

The goons of the disgusting group was burning down houses.

"Don't leave anyone or anything. Nobody should play with us. Burn the damn village down. The foundation must be laid here "

A group of 4 men with their goons laugh evilly.

" We'll be filthy rich... Money money money... It's the force that drives us... the smell of the notes is intoxicating.. mmmmmmm .... "

They reached the pradhan's house. Poured the house with kerosene and using the lamp they lit the house.
A small girl was in the washroom with her brother who was giving bedtime bath for her.
Hearing the screaming they both saw the dreadful sight in front of them.

Their dad and mom was burnt in fire.

"Fire... its fire every where... bhaiyyaaa m scared take me out... I can't breath... bhaiyyaaa , mom , dad.... save me helpppp... " screamed a 7 year old girl...

" My cuppie cake... bhaiyya is here... let's go... don't be scared.. "

She falls unconscious..

He carries her in arms and escapes from there..

He ran from there without the goons noticing and reached to a far away place. He reached in front of Aashish's house and left the girl there. Leaving a letter stating who she is and what happened to her.

( I guess you now found out that the small girl is Shreya and the boy is Atharv . Refer chapter no:9 . It's been a while )

Shreya was carried in and Doctor was called. Doctor told them she fainted due to excessive Carbon dioxide intake.gave her medicine and drip. Asked them not to stress her.

Shreya was adopted as their own daughter and renamed as Priya.
Priya was traumatized for few months. The family made her comfortable and gave her a new life. She was still hoping to meet her brother.

Ashish decided to fight for justice.

He filed a case against the group of four. He told the police officer that he had proof against the group.
The group got the news and they set the target.

On the day of hearing when Ashish was traveling in his car.
He got a call from the police officer.

Helloo.. yeah I'm coming... I'll be there in 10 . 1 min someone is following me...

Crashhhhhhhhhhhhh...:

The car collides with a truck.

"It's done." An evil smirk appears on a man's face.

The group have planned his death. They succeeded in their plan.

End of flashback.

"Neil I don't know how you will take this news. But Priya is also our family. I didn't want others to see her different. That's why I didn't tell anyone anything. "

"Neelamma.. What you talking?? She is my little sister too.. Avni sees her as her own sister. For me also it's the same. This revelation has shown yours and Avni's heart's size.. I respect you both more. I will make sure Priya will get justice soon. The group will be behind the bar "
Assured Neil.

Neelamma hugs Neil with love.
————————————————————————
Now it's revealed that cupie cake is Priya and not Avni. 😜 and those who thought it to be Avni, had it been Avni Neil cud have been ended up in Jail for marrying a minor.
Cupie cake was 7 years old before 10 years . That means she is just 17 years now .

I will post it regularly on every Saturday.
Only few more episodes are left