Part 10

Avni: Dada????
Neil: Any idea where the evidences are kept??
Neela: Ashish filed the case against the corporation and he was about to submit the evidence that day he was killed in an accident. ( Neela cries thinking about the past)

Neil: Neelamma do you think it was an accident???

Neela: No I think its a preplanned murder. But we didn't have any evidence. And nobody was ready to help us.

Avni felt the pain and sobs but in silence so that no one notices. She moves from there to Priya's room.

In Priya's room:

Dii... what happened?? U are looking miserable?? Anything wrong??
Enquired a worried Priya.

Nothing sweetie . Just some work pressure.

Work pressure??? What's there?? And when did you start working???

Sweetie I am assisting your jiju in a case.

Really??? But you didn't tell me. ( pouting)

Ohh hoo it just started yesterday.

Tell me Dii how is it to work with jiju??

I don't know sweetie.. but I think this case is related to us indirectly.

Huh??? What dii?? What are you saying???

This case has connection with Santhi Nagar.

Priya fell on the couch with a thud. "No dii . Nooo . "

"Sweetie relax... " oh no what have I done. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I shouldn't have come here and talked.

Meanwhile in the hall.

Neil: so no evidence is left?

Neela: no Neil. Evidences are all gone along with Ashish.

Neil: But there will be something connected something like a hand of God as we believe. Tell me Neelamma..

Neela: I have a confession to make Neil. But don't know how you are going to take it. It may sometimes help you in this case but I'm not sure.

Neil: tell me Neelamma..

********************************************

Shetty corporates:

A well built man in his 60s clad in an Armani
" Welcome my friend. My partner. Without you I would have never reached this heights."

A man around same age wearing dhoti and khadar shirt is shown.

Both of them hugs.

"10 years of partnership . 10 years of success.cheers to our friendship. Ohh how I miss my 2 evil friends now. "

" Narasimha.. I have a strong feeling that we are targeted. Is this the revenge from Santhi Nagar?? Is someone following us? "

" No Shetty.. Nobody was spared in that village. Our men had done what is required. The foundation has been laid on the dead bodies ( evil smirk) . We are unbeatable now . No one dares to turn against us " .

"It's time to launch the next product. The dangerous expensive chemical. Countries will be after us after the launch. "

###############################

" Waiting for the next launch Shetty??? Yeah I bet it will be launched soon.. along with the precious body and brain.. My revenge will be done when the empire will be brought down "

The foundation will be shattered and not even a stone will be left.

The verdict will be done by God.
Get ready for the dreaded game...

————————————————————————

Missed me???
M back...  m sorry it took long for me to update. I had gone for vacation and was back this Monday. M getting adjusted to the time zone.
Are you guys getting confused?? Let me know