Chapter-7

Avni woke up in the mid of the sleep with heavy breath and sweats.

Neil woke up due to the sudden movement.
"Avni what happened?" Asked with concern

" Nothing Neil. Just a bad dream " avoiding eye contact replied Avni.

"Avni, what's bothering you?? Share it with me please..... "

"Neil... I ..I ....,.,,,Paa... " and she started crying .

"Avni shhhh don't cry... you are a strong lady.. it's all happened in the past.. " Neil says while consoling her .

"Neil... I don't know why I suddenly had the glimpse of the past " .

"Avni, relax... sleep dreaming abt me.. you will have a sound sleep " Neil tried to lighten the situation.
In the morning Neil was getting ready to go to office and Avni was still thinking about the code.

"Avni , what are you thinking about?"

"Neil, I think the code is related to a survey number. Usually a survey number have a format of this type. You could confirm it with code experts "

"Yaar Avni you are so smart you are so sharp. ....

Stop praising me Khanna sahab. Go confirm it with your coworkers.

They got down to have breakfast. Had a small talk with family.

Neil left to police station.

In police station

DD, did the code experts confirm the text sequence?

"Sirji they reach at the conclusion that it's a survey number ."

"DD, I want the details of the survey number as soon as possible in my table. "

" Okay sirji. Consider it as done "

"Any new finding of the case?"

"Sir the forensic report of the poison bottle that found in Reddy's room matches with the poison report found in Reddy's body . This is so confusing sirji."

"What's the confusion in that?"

" If he himself consumed the poison then how can it be murder? Then why was the text written on the window?"

" DD that's what we need to find."

" We will have an detailed analysis... Soon there will be an additional person added to the team if everything goes fine."

" Additional person?" A surprised DD asked

" Haa DD a special person. You will get to know really soon "

Neil calls Commissioner .

" DD, I'm going to meet commissioner. Will be back soon. By then you collect the details of the survey number "

" Okay sirji "

Neil meets commissioner and had a small conversation ( I'll not tell you now 😜😉😉😉😉 eavesdropping is bad manners. )
Neil goes back to police station very happily.

In mean time DD collected the survey report from the office.

The report was ready on Neil's table.

When Neil came back he saw the report.
'How loyal is this DD? I'm really lucky to have him as my coworker. After this case I'll sure recommend him for a promotion ' he thought

Neil was shocked to read the report.
The survey number belonged to land owned by Shetty corporates. Surely a big shot.

'What it has to do it with Reddy and Chowdary? . This is really getting tighter and tighter. I have to really get a grip.'

" DD need a detailed report on Shetty corporates. Their activities and their enemies everything."

"Is the detailed report on Reddy's ready ?"

"Yes sir . " DD told while handing over the report to him.

" DD , 2 days from now new person will be joining with us . Make sure you make necessary arrangements. "

'Special person? Why he is so excited about this? Does he think that I'm not a worthy assistant to him?'
DD sadly thought .
Neil noticed DD's change in expression .
'DD what happened? Why are you looking so sad? Anything happened? "
" No sirji nothing . I was thinking that when new person comes I can go for vacation for some time. "
" No DD you cannot go anywhere before the case is solved. And why this sudden plan came ? DD I'm not getting a replacement for you.. who will leave such a loyal coworker like you?"
DD was much relieved hearing that.
"Sirji the report will be ready on your table by tomorrow morning. "A confident DD replied .

*******************************************
Elsewhere

" Your great build empire will be shattered into pieces very soon Mr. Shetty.. Get ready for the real match. The fun begins now... "
A person says ...
———————————////——
Here goes another Chapter. So who do you think the new person is? What is the relation between Shetty corporates and the murder? Who is the one behind them? To know more read the upcoming chapters of Mystery murder.