Chapter - 13

Warning ⚠️

Violence ahead. You have been warned.
High voltage drama and really violent scene that can disturb you. As the script needs I have written it. Apologies for writing this .

——————————————————————

Narasimha escapes from his house through his basement via backyard. He talks to the "well wisher " in his phone.
" I did as you said "

Person: "Sir did you take the file I told you "

Narasimha- " Yeah , I have taken that as well "

Person - " sir I have arranged a car there a red Camry . Get into it and you will reach me. We will discuss the matter then "

Narasimha - " Yeah sure "

He sees the car and gets into it. The car reaches an old mansion.

Narasimha gets in and soon the car moves from there. He calls out
" Hello. Anyone there? "

He hears the door being closed. He turns around but sees none. A huge chandelier shakes making Narasimha shiver with fear. He reaches for his gun. Suddenly an eagle flies out of nowhere making Narasimha loose his balance and the gun falls down.

" Help someone help me "

" Welcome to Hell. Shout Narasimha Shout shout as much you want because today will be last day for you. So enjoy your day. You will be no more a burden on this earth."

Narasimha heard someone talking in dangerous tone in the dark.

"Fotiá, come sweetheart. " the man called and an eagle flew and sat on the man's shoulder. ( don't know whether in India eagles can be used as pet or not. If not please consider it as a fiction. It's just to create ambience.)

Narasimha heard foot steps approaching . Then he saw him in black hoodie and black pants with eagle on his shoulders.

"You" yelled Narasimha.

————————————————————————

In AvNeil's cabin:

Avni- " Neil we can't sit idle till we gets the reports or till the arrangements in that train are done . Let's look into next case.

Neil- "Yeah Avni. "
Murder no 2 : Reddy murder case

Found dead inside house. Door locked from inside.

Avni - " I need to pay a visit to the crime scene. "

Neil - " DD is the crime scene intact "

DD - " Yes sir "

Neil - " Lets go then ."

Avni- " DD , please take all the files evidences related to this case."

———————————————————————-

In Reddy's house

DD shows Avni where exactly they found the body.
The bedsheet was intact. The room was not even cleaned.

Avni- " I need forensic report . Plus photographs and the evidences.