REALIZATION

After my first period I was on my way to my second-period class when I felt an arm snake around my waist "Hmm, why didn't you wait for me?"  I turn and look up at Tristan "didn't know you wanted me to."  "yes, I do the same goes for the third period ok."  I smile and say "OK I am just not used to being walked to class."  "Not a problem, like I said I want to get to know you better and since we only have one class together and Joel is always around you I am taking getting to know you, however, I can."  I grin "really just getting to know me so why is it that your arm is still around my waist."  "Well, maybe it is because I want all the guys to know I am also trying to stake my claim."  I grin and shake my head "well this is me"  "good I am right next door."  I walk in and sit in my usual seat next to Joel.  "so, he is walking you to class now."  "Jo Jo come on.  We are just friends."  "Well from what I have heard he has held your hand walking you to first and just now he had his hand around your waist."  "Knock it off Joel."  "Well he better not show up after class is all I have to say."  "Well, what I have to say is mind your own business because he is."  "Great, So, what you going to let him kiss you next."  I turn and glare at him just as the bell rings for the start of class.  "I glare at Joel and whisper you are so lucky the bell rang don't talk to me."  I hear from the back of the class my buddy Nathan say "Come on Trin please don't ignore him when you two fight the rest of us pay."  "Well tell your buddy here to mind his own Fraggle rocking business"  I turn to the front of the class and start to take notes.

When the bell rings, Joel follows me out and says "Trin come on I am sorry."  I turn to Tristan when he walks up "ready to head to Chem" "Better believe it the only class we have together can't wait."  As we walk off I hear Nathan say "Damn it, dude, you just had to cross that line and try to tell her what to do.  You know, since you have a girlfriend you have no right to be mad at Trina for moving on.  I swear it is like you got off on the crush she had on you."  "Exactly until that jerk walked in on Thursday she liked me."  We turned the corner, and I blush.  Looking up at Tristan "Hey, what are you thinking about.?"  "Are you hoping I will make him jealous?"  "No, actually I think I have been out of love with him for a while.  To be honest lately, I have been thinking about you."  "OK, because I will still be your friend, but I do like you.  Your spunky, smart funny and I think you are beautiful."  "I like you too, plus you dress more like the guys I think are hot then Joel does."  "Oh."  "Yep, remember I am a true blue Texan I prefer the Cowboy look."  "Oh, really look who's talkin' with those ropers on your feet."  I laugh as we walk into class and I tell him "remember how I said Friday that I ended up dancing with the captain of our football team last year."  "Yep, and some Marine where was it."  "Well, it was Prom.  Anyway, that captain was named William, and he was a good friend I loved to tease him that he looked good coming and going.  Damn, his wranglers were tight."  Tristan raises his eyebrows at me and asks "So, you like to check out guys going huh"  "only when they are in tight Wranglers like George Straight."  "good to know."  "before you ask nope haven't yet simply because you are always right next to me."  He laughed, and I hear my cousin who is also in this class Edmundo say "seriously next thing you're going to say is Rolando was hot in his dress khakis."  "Well he was but so won't go there he is like blood."  The bell rings, and Mr. Canales says "Ok, take the test and when done bring it to the front of the class."  After finishing the test I walk up to the front hand Mr. Canales my test.  "Trini you still have 30 minutes till the end of class want to take these to the lab and grade them."  "sure, no prob"  At that point, Tristan walks up to Mr. Canales and Mr. Canales grades his paper quick and says "if you want you can help her to Trina."  He grins and says "with pleasure."  I shake my head and walk into the lab.  Once in there, he asks "so, do you do this often."  "yep, as long as I get a 90 or better on the test." I chuckle "Why would he allow you to grade the tests."  "because he knows I can't sit still for too long, I get antsy and since we can't take anything out during a test.  I will start to bounce my leg and distract everyone else in the room."  He shakes his head "Well at least it gives us alone time even if we have to be quiet."  We sat there grading the tests from the first two periods we had just finished when my crazy cousin Edmundo and our second cousin Nick walked in, and they just had to be funny.  Edmundo said, "OK break it up you two."  Nick adds "no goo-goo eyes at each other we are here and that is so grouse."

I laughed throwing my head back "you two dorks need to cut it out."  Edmundo or Ed as we called him looked at me "why, you two are just to cute together."  "Guys stop it is not like that."  Tristan grins "who says it's not."  I look at him and I can feel my face get hot and I was so gad when the bell rang signalling the end of class.  My cousins are going to be the death of me with how they are trying so hard to make sure I end up with Tristan.  Well at least that is what Ed told me before I walked off with Tristan.