BONDING 2

It was nice watching him let everyone know that I was his girl.  I didn't realize how many people from school he had invited.  The funny thing is that some of the guys went up and had the DJ play Tu Estupido Romantico by Mazz and No one knew how to dance cumbia, so my cousin Ed and I started showing everyone how to do it.  I was surprised how quickly Tristan had picked up the dance.  "So, this is a popular dance at school."  He asked me.  "This is a popular type of dance here in South Texas."  "Who is this signing?"  "Oh, this is Mazz, a very popular band around here."  "Really?"  "Yep, they hold dances where you pay to go hear them play and dance."  "That must be nice."  "I don't know I don't go to those dances I only like Tejano in short bursts."  "Oh, really what do you prefer."  "Country and you." "Same but I do listen to some rock."  "Oh, yeah I like Rock:  Extreme, AC/DC, Kiss, Twisted Sister, Depeche Mode, Kon Khan, too name a few."  He started laughing "A few"  "Ok, I know a lot of Rock and New Wave groups but remember I am a member of the KYOT so I have to stay up on music so I can DJ  although they usually use me for the country artists."  "Nice." 

 At this point, they slowed it down, and Tristan pulls me close, and he started dancing around the room with me.  I stare into his eyes noticing how the room and everyone in it slowly disappear around us.  It took Ed jumping on us to make us come back to where we were.  I turned and looked at Ed, and he pulled me in for a big hug whispering to me "It is about damn time your happy."  He pulled away and said, "I am outa here see you at your house."  Tristan turns "Oh, my mom worked it out for Trin to spend the night with my sister."  "Ah, ok Well I love you Triny Trin."  I rolled my eye's "I love you too Edy Edy poo." Tristan looked between us and laughed.  "You two are crazy."  "Hey, I can't help it if I love this knucklehead and I used to cuddle up with him when I was scared." As Ed walked outside to go to his car, I looked around and noticed no one else was outside. So I ran up behind him jumped on his back kissing him on the cheek he started spinning around before grinning and starting to try to pull off my boots. I jump down "Ah, hell now get away Ed."  I take off running and he chases me down tackles me straddling me and started tickling me.  Tristan followed us and was cracking up.  "you two are such dorks."  I grinned when Ed was distracted looking at Tristan, and I leaned up and licked Ed's cheek.  I laughed and made sure my skirt was down when I jumped up while Ed Yelled: "Damn it Trina Natsuko Gonzalez that is just gross I am telling Uncle Carlos."  I laughed "I dare you Edmundo Raul Gonzalez after I tell him you tackled me while I was wearing a skirt you know my dad will just call yours, and you will be grounded again."  "I hate you, Trina."  "No, you don't you love me."  "Yeah, I do see you later."  After Ed left Tristan looked at me "You two are close."  "Yeah, he is a year younger than me then it is my brother who is a year younger than him."

After everyone left Tristan, and I were sitting close together on the couch  "you know my sister saw that display, and she thought it was hilarious how you two are with each other."  " Yeah, I don't know what I would do if we stopped talking to each other.  He has always been there for me when the family goes a little weird."  "Really, how so."  "Oh, when they want us sitting up straight and putting on a show for the people from the area.  It can be very annoying he is always there to whisper something funny or do something stupid."  While cuddling with Tristan enjoying each other's company I fell asleep in his arms.  

I don't know how or who but someone had put me to bed in the guest room.  They had even changed me out of my outfit.  I looked around, and I could feel myself blush worried it was Tristan and he had seen me in my underwear.  As I got up, I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of jeans and one of my Dallas Cowboy t-shirts.  It had a picture of Troy Aikman on it wearing cut off half sweatshirt with a pair of cut off sweatsuit shorts holding a towel over his shoulder.  While brushing my hair, I see a letter from his sister.  

So that you know Tristan carried you up to your room and I changed you.  Thought you would like to know so, you don't think Tristan saw anything he shouldn't.  I won't be here when you wake up, but I hope you and Tristan make it I can tell he makes you happy and I know you make him happy.  Thanks for putting a smile on brothers face again.

Walking into the kitchen, I see Tristan setting up a table.  Upon my entrance, he looks at me and smiles looking me up and down shaking his head.  "Hey, what don't dis My Boys."  "I won't I like the Cowboys as well but are you one of those girls that like them because of him."  I look down at my shirt.  "Nope, it is just that it is a Cowboy's shirt.  I do like all the current Cowboys, but my fave player is Captain Comeback, Captain America, Roger the Dogger none other than Roger Staubach."  I hear his dad "Ah, a true Dallas fan."  "Yes, sir.  I also like Mark Tunne he is hilarious."  Tristan looks at me "how in the world do you know that."  "Oh, a few years back him, Robert Newhouse and several others came and did an autograph session and when I was getting my t-shirt autographed he kept telling me to stretch out the shirt so his autograph would be bigger and had me giggling."  "nice babe have they been back since."  "Oh, yeah the Cowboys come down here regularly since Tom Laundry graduated from Mission High School and they know the Valley loves them.  Mission even has a wall dedicated to him, a street and the high school stadium named after him."  "Nice, you know what let's go see it."  With that, he grabs my hand, and we run out the door.  I was giggling the whole way.  Damn this boy keeps sweeping me off my feet.