GAME DAY

I couldn't believe it when Tristan admitted he still had his V card.  He also explained to me that he had strong feelings about that step in a relationship and I agreed with him on them.  The next day was Friday and while I was sitting in the lab joking around with the gang before first-period.  Tristan walked in and smiled at me walked up and asked: "would you wear this for me today."  I looked at it and grinned "Yes, I will."  I pulled on his jersey and turned and gave him a quick peck on the lips.  He asked, "So, this is the first pep rally I am going to, here so what exactly happens."  "Well, everyone participating in the game is released early to go to the pep rally. I will be sitting with the band seeing as I am in the flag corps.  You will be sitting on the gym floor on the east side with the rest of the team.  The drill team will be across from you guys on the west side, and the cheerleaders will be in front of the stands the Varsity in front of the stands on the south side where the Seniors are and Band.  The J.V. and Freshman cheer squad are in front of the North stands where the underclassman sit."  He pulls me into his arms "So, we can't sit together."  "Nope, Plus we are doing a routine for the pep rally."  "So, your performing."  "yep,  it is a fun routine. 60's, 70's, 80's show.   "Yeah, and she changes in front of everyone."  "Nathan Shut up I do not there is a screen, and I am mainly pulling off clothes."  He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.  "oh, behave I start off in a shirt tucked into my pants with my hair in a pony and a scarf tied in it and a pair of jeans. I pull off the shirt and pull up the jeans and pull down a dress I have on.  Then I pull off the dress pull back on the shirt that was tucked in and push down my jeans."  "good, the last thing you need is to have an accident and show something you don't want to after what those idiots started saying."  "So, Trin how are you going to get out of class if you are wearing the jersey."  "duh dork, I have to give it back before the pep rally I have on my band shirt underneath it."  "Let us see."  I grin "You are a bad bad boy Nathan so not happening."  With that, the bell rings, and we all head off to class.

When I walk up to my first class, Tristan leans down "I love you, sweetie."  I smile up at him "Love you too."  He kisses me on the cheek "See you after class."  I walk in, and of course, Bugger has to start.  "So, someone is becoming a slut."  I smile at her "Someone is becoming nosy."  "Well maybe if you kept that stuff at home and not here in school" "Ah, looks like someone loves to believe rumors.  Why don't you grow up and learn that you should  go to the source before you open your mouth."  After I said that I hear "Besides I spoke to Tristan and he said nothing happened other than the fact Joel is overbearing because he wants Trin and him to break up." "Thanks, Tony." "No, prob I was ready to kick his ass for ya until he told me that nothing happened that you wouldn't even play chess against him you were so mad."  I started wondering why class never began to find a substitute walking in late.  She called roll and told us to finish our homework and turn it in.  The whole class turned it in and we all smiled.  We spent the rest of the class joking around.

When I walked outside, I heard Tristan yell "OK listen up Nothing happened.  Joel was a jerk to Trin made her mad and they had a fight she slapped him.  He kept trying to get her to talk to him Mr. Plass was working on an experiment for the next class, and I was playing chess while Trin ignored Joel and read a book."  With that, he grabbed my hand and said: "come on babe let's go."  We walked in silence, and I looked at him "Are you ok."  "Yeah, sorry I hate hearing them say those things about you."  "OK, are we ok"  He stopped and turned to me and grabbed my face "Yes, just because they want to spread lies I will not let that hurt us.  I do like you Trin."  We got to second-period, and he kissed me on my cheek before going to his class and me waking in.  As I went to my seat, I look around and notice everyone watching me.  "Ok, what gives you guys."  "So, I take it Tristan is not happy with Joel."  "Yeah, Joel is an ass."  That said everyone got quiet and we all stared at the front of the class and started taking notes on what the teacher was saying.  

Walking to third period was interesting people started coming up to us and apologizing saying they never meant to hurt either one of us.  We just nodded and walked to class, of course as we sit down in Chemistry Bugger turns around and looks at Tristan and says "Well that is what you get, you go out with trash you get burned."  Before I could say anything the next thing, I hear from the back of the class "So, Shamu or is it Bugger.  Well, I don't care your still a pain in my ass why exactly is it that you are giving Trin grief when you are PG, and I am not spreading rumors here since I am your brother and I know I saw the pregnancy test."  She stares at him and burst into tears and runs out of the room.  I turn and look at Martin and shake my head "Really dude" "Hey I warned her last period to keep her comments to herself, or I was going to burn her and how.  Not my fault she didn't believe me."