//Chapter 8//

***Flashback***

"A priest?" Yona questioned.

"Now that I think about it,...I remembered hearing that long ago, there was a priest who has seen the future of Kouka. He used to live in a temple in the royal palace, but soon got kicked out...."

"You are right Mayu, but he wasn't kicked out...Yu-Hong began suppressing the priest, so he left the castle...It was told that he lived somewhere near the Wind Tribe. If you are unsure about your path, you should go see the priest."

***End of Flashback***

Hak's P.O.V

"How does the old man expect us to find the priest who lives far away from people?" I groaned.

"Far away from people, huh?" Yona thought out loud.

"I heard that the priest is a good-looking man." Mayu stated out of the blue, which made my eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

Princess Yona giggled while Mayu was looking at her smiling.

"I am pretty sure he is wayyyyy to old now" Princess Yona snickered and I nodded in agreement.

Mayu sighed as she was disappointed.

"Anyway, if we are going to search every corner for that priest, we'll have to sleep outside"

Yona nodded "I will just lean on your shoulder and snuggle with Hak while you sleep"

Mayu's P.O.V

Hak dropped his weapon as he was going towards Yona, I blocked his way.

"You damn pervert, you know she didn't mean it that way! Don't try anything dirty on her!" I shouted.

"dirty things?" I overheard Yona questioning herself.

"You don't need to worry about that Mi'lady" Hak said mockingly "The only person I will tease" he continued as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, pinning me against the dirt walls "is you".

I felt my heart beat fast and loud, afraid about the fact that Hak might hear it, I tried to push him away.

"30, 40...no 50" He muttered. 

My eyes widen "Are they-"

"You are right, Mayu" he looked at me "pursuers are coming"

****

"Yona! You were supposed to hide!" I yelled at her.

"I can't let you guys die on me!" She yelled back, holding a sword that I gave her, which I took from one of the Fire Tribe men who were attacking us.

Suddenly the soldiers stopped attacking us.

"You are truly a beautiful woman, Mayu"

Kang Tae-Jun said with a smile on his face, surrounded by his guards.

"Your nickname 'Dancing Fire' suits you perfectly" He continued.

He looks over at Hak: "Son Hak..I have to admit, I am impressed that you killed many of my armies" Tae-Jun said mockingly, glaring at Hak.

"Forget about Hak, Mayu, come to me and marry me" Tae-Jun smiled and opened his arm, expecting me to run in his arms.

"I rather jump off the cliff than be with you" I growled.

He smirked: "Feisty, I love it. If I can't have you, I know a way to make you come to me."

I look at him confused.