//Chapter 17//

Mayu's P.O.V

"Do you know the next Dragon's location?" Yoon asked Kija.

"He might be-" As we were walking, Kija suddenly fainted.

***

"He has been digging to save you, Mayu" Yona said sweetly.

"Really?" I kneeled down to check his temperature by pressing my hand on his forehead.

"He needs to rest. Yona, make sure he rests" She nodded.

I look at Hak, who pulled out a tissue out of nowhere and placed it on Kija's face.

"Rest in peace" Hak, making me slap his chest.

"I AM ALIVE!" Kija yelled while Yona was patting his back, reassuring him.

"Aw I was hoping for a good news" Hak joked. 

"WHY YOU-"

"You need to rest Kija" I said, changing the subject, not wanting to witness another fight.

"Sorry" Kija rubbed the back of his neck "The next Dragon's location is getting a little bit harder to track down"

"It's fine Kija, your health is more important right now so, you need to rest." Yona said, making Kija blush like crazy.

"Don't worry, we have another dragon here who can track the next one..." Yoon gestured towards the Blue Dragon.

"Do you know where is the next dragon?" Yona asked.

"Does he even know what Dragons are?" Hak questioned, crossing his arm.

"It's not his fault" Kija said, defending the Blue Dragon "No one ever taught him about the Dragons, so I will be the one teaching him and he can call me brother!"

Yona and I look at the Blue Dragon, who just looked at Kija and ran away.

"He did a good choice" Hak said, making me hit his head.

******************************

"Where is he?" Yona asked with worry.

"He didn't come back yet....He should've not ran away like that" I said.

"I think I should go look for him" Kija suggested.

"No" I said.

"You should rest" Yona said.

"I will go, Yona will take care of you Kija" I smirked.

Yona nodded: "I learned some tricks from Mayu, so I think I can help you feel better Kija" She said with a smile, which obviously made Kija blush.

"What kind of dirty tricks?" Hak asked, ruining the moment.

I hit his head again: "Shut up, ya pervert"

"Hein?What do you mean Hak?" 

"It's nothing Yona"

"He's back!" Yoon said, pointing at the Blue Dragon who has a fish on his spear.

"You went out to get this for me?" Kija asked, taking the fish from him, earning a nod from the Blue Dragon.

"You could've told us" I chuckled.

"Sorry" He said, making me smile.

"Let's cook this" Yoon said, taking the fish from Kija, as I followed behind him.

***

"Miso Hotpot? Nice~" Hak commented as I was helping out Yoon with the meal.

"Everything is nice and great when we cook it" I boasted earning a nod from Yoon.