//Chapter 20//

Jae-Ha's P.O.V

I was flying above Awa City, luckily, I found the man I was looking for.

It's recruiting time Jae-Ha

I landed on the ground, just right behind my target and started following him.

"Hi there" I said with a smirk, earning a groan from him.

"Hey now, I just want to talk" I chuckled but he glared at me.

"Gramps said not to talk to strangers" He said sarcastically.

"My name is Jae-Ha. I am a pirate" I introduced myself as he arched an eyebrow "We aren't strangers anymore, see?"

He was looking at me straight in the eyes, more like glaring.

"What do you want from me?" He asked, annoyed.

"All I ask is for you to meet my Captain...She said that she was impressed by your strength and might-"

"Not interested" He said bluntly, cutting me off.

"Well bring your master which you speak of" I insisted "Bring him with you".

"Now, I am even less interested" He sighed.

"Your master seems to be very  important to you, since you don't even-"

"Hak!" I heard a familiar voice call.

The blood in my leg was starting to boil and it was too hard for me to act like nothing happened.

Two girls were walking towards us, the gorgeous lady with beautiful red hair had a smirk on her face as she saw me, and another cute girl with short crimson hair who had a curious expression on her face.

I kneeled in front of them as my knees were no longer in my control.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" The man, I assume call himself Hak, snapped me out of my vision which almost blinded me.

The young lady with crimson hair looked at me with worry. She placed a finger near my neck.

"You are burning up" She said, removing her finger from my neck.

I thanked the frail yet cute maiden, mesmerized by her beautiful hair.

"Seems like we keep crossing each other's path, right" The gorgeous lady with red hair smirked.

Her golden eyes had me in a trance. I couldn't look away.

I smiled at her: "Yes it does"

"I never properly introduce myself, let's start over again" She smiled sweetly.

"My name is Mayu" She finally introduced herself.

I looked at Hak from the corner of my eyes, who has been eyeing us since the beginning.

Hak...Sounds familiar

"But don't mind him, we should continue our little 'date' shall we?" she smiled innocently.

"Date? Does Hak know?" I heard the man named Kija mumble.

My eyes widen. So he was the man Kija was talking about.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "It's a pleasure to meet you again Mayu, we should continue our little' date' next time"

 I looked at her as she sweatdropped.

"You've been going out a lot too, huh Mayu?" Hak said, crossing his arms as Mayu chuckled.

Do I sense over-protectiveness and jealousy from him?