//Chapter 14//

Mayu's P.O.V

"Wow~ The mountains are big" Yona said in amazement. 

"No way, really~?" I said sarcastically, making her glare at me.

We were on the search of the next dragon. I look over to Kija, who seemed a bit tired.

"Kija, are you okay?" I heard Yona ask.

As I analyze Yona's face, I grinned like an idiot. She seems to be very concerned about Kija.

"Y-yeah I'm fine!" Kija exclaimed. He was a blushing mess.

"I told you that the White Snake-OW!" Before Hak could finish his sentence, I grabbed him by his ear.

"Shut up or you will ruin it" I whispered to him, finally letting him go.

"You got a strong grip woman" He said, rubbing his ear.

"Thank you" I responded.

There was a short moment of silence until that beast grabbed me by my hand, and pulled me closer. I could feel his breath in between my nose and mouth.

"About last night-"

"I told you, it was a mistake" 

"Was it? Or were you actually seducing me?" He said huskily, making me shiver.

"HAK! You should calm your hormones and let that innocent girl go" Yoon, my savior, said.

I smirked as he lets go of my hand.

***

"I can't believe there is people living here" Yona said with shock.

"There was a story about people living in the mountains, to escape from wars." I stated.

"Yeah, Ik-Soo told me that story  once" Yoon said.

"Are you sure that it's here Kija?" Yona asked.

"Yes" Kija said with pure confidence "The Blue Dragon is here"

***

As we entered in the dark caves, torches were lighted and villagers with masks appeared. Yona got scared so she hid behind Kija.

I squinted my eyes as I look at all the strange villagers in front of me.

Why are they wearing masks?

An old man who, surprisingly, didn't wear a mask, came towards us.

"Do we have guests?" He asked in soft yet pretty strong voice.

"There is something strange about them" Yoon whispered.

I saw holding onto his Hsu Quandao tight, eyeing everyone in this cave. Kija's Dragon hand was balled into a fist.

"Bring the Blue Dragon to us!" Kija shouted, making me sweatdrop.

"Kija" I said.

"That's too direct" Yoon said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Blue Dragon?" The old man looked at us suspiciously "no one goes by that name here"

He is definitely lying, I can feel it

"It's not a name-" I cut Kija off.

"It seems like the person we are looking isn't here." I said sweetly with a small smile, the old man was looking at me, doubtfully.

"But as you can see" I make a direct eye contact with Hak, and he understood what I was trying to do. I went towards him and opened his robe, showing his bandaged chest "we have someone injured here."