Chapter 28 part 4

Mayu's P.O.V
"Do you really want to marry Hak?"
"What?" I raised an eyebrow. He stared at me for awhile before sighing.

"I mean..I'm happy and all, that two of my best friends are marrying each other..but do you..really want to marry Hak in four days?" He asked me.

"Is there something wrong with Hak? I mean, there is always something wrong with him but you know what I mean.." I said and he just stared at me, making very uncomfortable.
He slowly came closer, and I took a step back.
He suddenly smiled.
"It's nothing! I just wanted to see how you will respond!"
He is definitely hiding something.
"I don't trust you" I said but he just giggled.No matter what, in this world or in the real world, I won't trust him.

"Come on, Yu-yu~" He said, grabbing my hand but I quickly pulled away.
He looked at me in pure shock.

"If you have something else to say, you have to talk to me about it later" I said with venom, before walking away.
•••
Yona's P.O.V (in her room)
Mayu has been acting weird lately. Very weird.
I was lost in thought before I hear an annoying familiar voice say:
"Don't think too hard with that little brain you have, Princess"

I quickly turned around with anger, and looked at him.
"Isn't there a day where you could stop being so annoying?" I said to him, and he just had a stupid smirk on his stupid face.
"Anyway" I said, not wanting to fight with Hak "have you notice? Mayu has been acting weird.."
"Maybe she is anxious about the wedding" he said calmly.
"Hmm..maybe..yeah, you are right. I really don't see what she sees in you" I said.
"What can you see, with that height.."

A vein popped out of my forehead. "DIE"
I started throwing everything that I could grab at Hak.
•••
Mayu's P.O.V
What could Soo-Won possibly be hiding?
I walked around the castle in worry.
As I was walking, I heard something shattered and quickly ran towards the source of the sound.
Seems like it came from Yona's room..
I slowly opened the door and a tea cup passed by me.
I see a huge mess caused by the one and only..Yona..and also Hak.
"Can't you guys just get along for once?!" I yelled.
Hak looked at me and came closer.
"Are you okay?"
"What?" I said as I look at him in the eyes.
I caught a glimpse of worry in his eyes, making me softer.

Geez, in both world, I am deeply in love with this crazy idiot

"I'm fine, Hak..really" I said, holding his hands.

"Why you guys flirting in front of me? Like get a room you two" Yona said, gagging.

"We already do have a room" Hak said with a smirk.
"HAK!"
•••
I left Yona's room after Hak made that comment, and went to search for the rest of the squad.

Fortunately, I crossed with the 4 dragons and Yoon. 

"Hey guys..I have a favour to ask you guys...It's from the Princess, herself" I said to them.

"What is it?" Kija asked.
"Can you spy on Soo-Won? She wants every detail about him" I whispered to Kija.

"I can't 'cause I have a wedding to plan" I blushed at the thought.

He immediately accepted the offer. It's Kija after all.

He told the others, who was skeptical about Yona's 'request' but seemed to accept it because of Kija.

"What is he up to?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: I AM BACK Y'ALL ! SORRY FOR LITERALLY EVERYTHING! I came back here and saw more than 300+ notifs 😂😂 your comments give me life and made me want to write this book even more.. The next few chapter will be even longer...just like rapunzel's hair! Not like really..I mean..whatever !