//Chapter 18//

A/N:

Finally!! Jae-Ha will appear~ I was so waiting for this moment XD Even though he is a huge pervert and a masochist, he makes me laugh and that's why we love him don't we?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayu's P.O.V

"The ocean is so pretty! I've never seen it before!" Yona said in awe.

"It truly is" I said, agreeing with my best friend.

"Thunder Beast, where are we?" Yoon asked Hak.

"We're in the port city of Awa, I never thought I will be back here again though" Hak answered.

"You've been here before?"Kija asked as Hak nodded.

"As a formal general, I came here so many times on duty. Gramps also brought me here often when I was a kid"

"Can you sense the dragon here, Kija?" Yona asked Kija.

"The dragon is moving with such speed, too fast for any dragons even" Kija said, holding onto his forehead.

"You didn't fully recover yet, Kija. You should be careful" Yona said in a worry tone.

"It looks like that the Dragon's powers are limited..." Yoon said in wonder "They loose their strength after awhile....Anyways, I would love to search for the dragon today but we have been traveling for days, and we just arrived"

"We should stay here, rest, and get some food" Yoon suggested as my eyes sparkled at the mention of food.

"Let's go to Port City then!" Yona yelled with glee, Kija and Shin-ah agreed with her.

"No." Yoon said sternly " We can't all go to the village! We will draw too much attention!"

"How so?" I asked.

He pointed at Shin-ah "A guy with a mask" then he pointed at Kija "A man with a huge dragon-like arm", he looked at Yona "A weird crimson haired girl" then he looked at me "A red hair girl that glows"

"It's my hair and eyes that glow, not my whole body" I retorted but he ignored me.

 "And then there is a handsome genius!" He pointed at himself.

"I'll go then" Hak said "I know my way around here"

"I'm coming with you" I said.

Hak looks at me then leans closer to my face.

"You've become uglier Mayu" He said as I rolled my eyes "You have bags under your eyes, cuts on your arm, hands, and cheeks. You should stay here and rest"

"Who cares about the cuts? They will heal soon. You might find me ugly, but others might not" I said smirking, walking towards the Port City.

I stopped and turned around: "Bye guys! I will be back again, don't worry, I won't get lost!"

Hak was talking to Yoon and Kija, and he bid them goodbye. He came towards me, sighing.

"Lead the way, sir Hak" I said jokingly.

***

As we were walking peacefully in the City of Awa, I heard a high pitch scream.

Hak and I turned around and saw two guards harassing a lady. She tried to escape from their grasps but couldn't because they were too strong for her.