//Chapter 27.5: Flower Crowns//

Hak's P.O.V
Kija, Jae-ha, Zeno and I were looking for Shin-Ah, Yoon, Princess Yona and Mayu.
They said, they would come back soon but it has already been like a half an hour.
As we were walking through the forest, we heard laughs and giggles.
"Mayu you're gonna fall!" I heard Princess Yona's voice.
"No I'm not-Ah!" Mayu screamed and ran quickly towards their direction. Worries was building up in me.
"Mayu!" I said and saw that they were in a flower field, Mayu landed on her butt. I just sighed and looked at her.
"Poor flowers, they are crushed by your weight." I bluntly said and she glared at me.
"Shut it!" She yelled at me.
"Wow, it's pretty!" I heard Zeno said, who was right beside me.
Princess Yona, who had flower crown on top of her head, laced a flower crown on top of Mayu's and Yoon's head.
Mayu has this blush on her face and she smiled. I went towards her and kneeled in front of her.
"Now you look decent enough" I smirked and she was glaring at me.
———
Mayu's P.O.V
He smirked at me, making me want to punch him in the face.
"For your information, I always look good...don't I, Jae-Ha?" I asked and I don't know why I asked his opinion.
"You are the most gorgeous lady, I've ever seen Mayu" He said as I can see right through his lie. How many girls has he said that to?
Zeno was sitting next to Yona, who made him wear a flower crown, which suited him perfectly.
"Will this turned into those love triangle?" Yoon asked and I quickly shook my head.
"Of course not...Love Triangle doesn't exist..If I am the only one who owns her heart" Hak said as I rolled my eyes.
"Last time I checked, I didn't give you my heart, you stole it" I replied, cringing at my own line.
"Really? It did look you gave it to me when you confessed and kiss-" I quickly put my hands on his mouth before he spill even more informations.
"It sounds like those Romantic Novels I read" Yona said.
Kija was just staring at her with a blush on his face.
"Jae-Ha, you're awfully quiet.." Yoon said, eyeing suspiciously.
"I'm just mesmerized how beautiful Mayu is" Jae-Ha said as I had a small blush on my face.
Shin-Ah came next to me and sat.
"You didn't wear a flower crown?" I asked and he shook his head.
Suddenly Ao came to my shoulder, scaring me.
"Oh~ Hey Ao" She/he just purred
under my touch.
I averted my attention back to Shin-Ah, ignoring Hak who was staring directly at me.
"I think you should, a flower crown would suit you" I said with a smile.
"Mayu! Look! Zeno and Kija look cute don't they?" Yona yelled and I chuckled. Yoon, Kija and Zeno were wearing flower crowns, they were all blushing except for Zeno who was very happy.
Jae-Ha walks towards me and had a playful smile on his face.
"I would wear it, if you put the flower crown on me" He said to me and I sighed.
Out of nowhere, Jae-Ha fell flat on his face and Hak started whistling like as if nothing happened.
I sighed a second time.
"Can I make you a flower Crown, Shin-Ah?" I asked him and he slowly nodded.
"Oh wait...you never told us that why you called him Shin-Ah..." Yoon said and I smiled.
"Well...."
•••Flashback•••
"What should I name him?" I said to myself as I was thinking of a name for the blue dragon.
He reminds of rolls...a very quiet roll....and pretty peaceful...
I was walking around, not knowing where I'm going and I found the Blue Dragon, near by a river. The moonlight was shining on his blue hair as he was looking st the river.
What about Dal? (A/N: Derived from the word, Moon)
I shook my head and didn't noticed that he was staring at me.
"Oh hey!" I smiled as I went to sit next to him.
He just nodded and look away.
"Can you do me a favour...?" I asked him and he looked at me before nodding slowly, hesitating if he should or not.
"Can you take off your mask?" I pleaded him and he just stared at me.
"Please..." I pleaded again and for a few moment of silence...he slowly took of his mask, showing his sharp yellow/ish eyes, literally glowing under the moonlight, and he had red triangles on his cheeks.
My eyes widen and I had huge smile on my face.
"I finally found a name for you.." I said softly as he puts on his mask.
"Let me re-introduce myself to you...Nice to meet you Shin-Ah, my name is Mayu"
•••Flashback ends•••
"Aw, that's cute" Yona said.
"Indeed, Zeno finds it cute too"
I started to make a flower crown and when I'm done with it, I put on top of Shin-Ah's head.
"It suits you" I said with a smile.
He had a small smile on his face.
I made another one and gently put it on top of Jae-Ha's head and he smiled.
"Everyone should wear a flower crown!" Yona giggled and I smiled.
I heard Hak scoffing: "No way I'm wearing that"
"Come on, Hak~" I cooed.
"No" he said, standing up and crossing his arms and turned his back on me, as if he was thinking about something.
Yona slowly gave me a flower crown that she made earlier and told to put it on him. I nodded and looked at him and he wasn't looking.
He was way taller than me, Jae-Ha and Shin-Ah was sitting down, so it was easier for me.
I went closer to Hak and as I tried to reach for his head, he grabbed one of my hand and turned towards me. He slowly bent down, looking at me eye to eye.
"Instead of doing it in secretly, you could've asked me nicely like just the way you did with Shin-Ah" he told me and I blushed.
I looked around and everyone else were to busy to look at us..I'm pretty happy that they are.
"So?" He raised an eyebrow playfully at me .
"Can I put the flower crown on top of your head, Hak?" I asked.
"No" he bluntly said and I huffed in annoyance.
I just dropped softly the crown and it landed nicely on his head.
He looks really good with a flower crown. My mouth was wide open and he looks at me, smirking, still holding my hand.
"You're staring at me, Mayu" He said, mischief shining in his eyes.
I blushed and quickly looked away.
"You look nice..with a flower crown"
He looked at me..after a small moment of silence, I heard him mumble: "what did you do to me, Mayu? I'm becoming very soft.."
He puts his hand on my waist and pulls me closer, my head was now on his chest.
I look up and he was looking at me.
Surprising him and myself, I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.
"Thanks for being here..Hak..."
————————————————————
A/N: HI READERS! I HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AGAIN! I FORGOT UPDATING I SWEAR BUT DON'T KILL ME! I love you guys, thank you for reading this book and please still keep on reading, I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I had fun writing it❤️❤️