//Chapter 24//

Mayu's P.O.V
I was washing Yona's clothes and I couldn't stop thinking about last night. It was the most embarrassing night ever. Now HE knows that I have feelings for him. Is he going to tease me forever? But he likes me too, he can't say anything..right?
As I was drying Yona's clothes, I felt someone pulled me by the waist causing me to drop all Yona's clothes.
"What in the world-" I felt a finger on my lips, signaling me to be quiet.
I turned towards the person, their arms are still wrapped around my waist.
"Hak?" I said, blushing profusely.
He looked at me with a smirk.
We stared at each other, saying nothing. Maybe he was enjoying this but I was just hella scared to say something. He looked down at my lips and I looked at his. He kissed me which caught me surprise but I was soon melted into the kiss. We both pulled away and I looked at him, speechless.
"Oh ummm... It seems like Yona is calling me, hahaha..." I grabbed Yona's clothes and ran as fast as I can, and I know he was running after me.
****
While I was running away from Hak, I saw Yona running towards me. It looked like she was running away too. I look behind her and saw that she was running away from...Kija?
"Princess! Wait! I'm sorry!" He yelled, blushing a lot.
Yona and I teamed up and tried to run away from the two of them.
When we finally lost them, we stopped to take a rest.
"Why were you running away from Hak/Kija?" We both said at the same time.
"It's because I kissed him!" We both said at the same time again and gasped.
"You kissed Hak?" She exclaimed.
"You kissed Kija?" I yelled.
"When!?" We both said in sync the third time.
We both looked at each other and blushed.
"While I was washing your clothes, he caught me off guard.." I told her.
"How about you?" I asked and she turned very red.
"Well..." she started off..
***Yona's flashback***
I was bored so I walked around. Yoon forced Jae-Ha and Shin-Ah to help him cook and Hak said he went for a walk while Mayu went to wash my clothes. Kija went somewhere.

"Where is he?" I was getting worried for Kija. What if he got lost?
I decided to search for him and I found him, picking up a beautiful pink flower.
I smiled and went towards him.
"Kija?" I called and he jumped.
"Sorry, did I scare you?" I chuckle and he shook his head.
"No Princess"
"Call me Yona" I pouted.
He just nodded. He had this cute expression on his face so I decided to squeeze both of his cheeks.
"You are so cute!" I said honestly.
"Heh..." he mumbled.
Then he had this soft smile on his face which caught me off guard.
"May I put this on your hair?" He said, showing the beautiful pink flower.
I nodded and he came close to my face,I felt his breath tickling my nose.
"There...You look pretty..Yona" he said with a cute smile.

His hand went down on my cheek and I had a soft smile on my face

"Thank you, Kija"
We slowly leaned in and we kissed.
I realized what I did and I pulled away quickly.

"Sorry, Kija, I mean- I didn't mean to" I ran away and he ran after me.
****End of Yona's flashback****

Mayu's P.O.V

"That's why you have that flower on your hair" I said, pointing at the flower and she blushed.
"But it was wrong, I am sure I broke his heart" she said looking down sadly.
"Trust him Yona. I know it's hard but you need to move on from Soo-Won, you can talk to Kija and he will understand and I know he will always be there for you no matter what." I pat her on the back and we both stood up.
"We have to go back and face them now" I scoffed, still blushing.
****
"Why are you guys all quiet?" Yoon asked.
We sat there, eating in silence. Kija and Yona was looking at each other, blushing.
That is so cute...
Meanwhile someone aka Hak, was staring intensely at me while I was eating slowly and not looking at him in the eyes.
"Something definitely happened, care to share, my dear Mayu?" Jae-Ha smirked at me.
That damn pervert, he knows everything. It's like he has eyes and ears everywhere.
"I don't know what you are talking about Jae-Ha" I said, taking a sip of my water.
When I was done eating, I stood up.
"I'm going for a walk" I said, leaving the squad and went for a walk.
****
I sat on the grass and looked up in the sky.
"King Il...." I softly said.
"Your daughter found the right person" I smiled.
"Even though she is still deeply scarred by Soo-Won, she found the one."
"His name is Kija, I'm pretty you are going to like him. I think you already do." I chuckled.
"Since you've been watching over us" I look up in the sky again.
"Talking to yourself?" I heard Hak say.
I froze in my spot, don't know if I should run or hide.
"Are you thinking if you should run or hide? If you are it won't work" he added . Did he read my mind?
He sat next to me and looked up in the sky.
I was studying his facial feature. No wonder girls were running after him. He turned his face towards me.
"After we find the last dragon...what are we going to do?" I asked.
"I don't know, let's see what will happen" Hak said.
"Will....Yona take back the throne or" I trailed off.
"Hide amongst the people?" I continued and Hak said nothing.
"It all depends on Princess Yona"
/////////////////////////////////////
A/N: I am in a roll today! Hope you liked it❤️❤️❤️

Now it's between: (for my next fan fiction)
1. HXH
2. OHSHC
3. SAO (I added this one😂😂😂)

Let's see who gets the most vote (one comment (ex; if you comment SAO, you are voting for SAO, one vote for each reader, you can only vote for one)
= one vote)