//Chapter 10//

Hak's P.O.V

"So this is the priest's house?" I asked while taking a bread from Yoon's basket.

Princess Yona nodded in response.

"What a surprise..." I munched on the bread "But I expected the house to look more like a temple or something like that" I said, taking another loaf of bread from Yoon.

"Don't eat that without my permission!" The said boy yelled.

"Oh~ Please don't hurt me, I beg you young priest" I said jokingly, causing Princess Yona to chuckle.

"I am not a priest you butthead!" He yelled angrily.

"Where is Mayu and the priest anyway?" The princess asked.

I shrugged, still eating the breads I took from Yoon.

***

Mayu's P.O.V

"I had a vision of you last night" Ik-Soo told me.

"How forward of you~~" I said jokingly as he look at me, all flustered.

"N-no I d-didn't mean it like that!" He stammered.

"I know~ I was just kidding Ik-Soo" I grinned mischievously.

He sighed in relief causing me to giggle at his reaction.

"Mayu...Do you know about your ancestors?" Ik-Soo asked me.

"What about them?" I look at him with curiosity.

"I will talk about them later then" He said as I nodded.

"Anyway, your journey..."

"My journey?"

"Yeah, you need to find the 4 dragons." He started to explain about the four dragons and the fact that Yona is the descendant of King Hiryuu.

"Now...About your ancestors...well more about you" Ik-Soo said, looking at me.

"You are the descendant of King Hiryuu's older brother, Kosuke (Meaning: Rising Sun)" He stated making look at him in shock.

"HEH!???" I yelled,my voice echoing through the forest.

"He was supposed to be the king, but he said that his younger brother, King Hiryuu, should be the next king."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"The reason is still unknown. He decided to not become the king but he still wants to protect King Hiryuu. Everyone in the kingdom knew how their bond was unbreakable, they were the unstoppable duo." Ik-Soo said.

"Kosuke have been protecting King Hiryuu till they both die together. So, the 4 dragons, has been ordered by King Hiryuu, before dying, to serve both his and his older brother's descendants"

I listened carefully every detail Ik-Soo told me about Kosuke and King Hiryuu.

"Mayu!"

I heard an unfamiliar voice, I turned around to check my surrounding.

"Mayu?" Ik-Soo called.

I look at him: "Did you hear something?"

He shook his head.

I must have gone crazy

I suddenly felt a huge and painful headache.

"Ugh!" I groaned in pain, clutching my head.

"Mayu!!" I heard Ik-Soo calling out for me, my vision got blurry and blurry...