||Chapter 2: Plans||

Sam's POV

Thank The Lord they brought us chipotle. If they ate it without us then I would be furious. Tomorrow I am leaving for North Carolina and I am really excited! I get to see Matt for 1 week and my family. I have a plan though. When I go to North Carolina I am gonna see Hayes. I will tell Hayes all about Janhvi and our apartment and he would wanna come back. I offer him to come back and he accepts. What a good friend I am.

While I start packing a go to Janhvi's room to get a pair of earrings cause hers are pretty. Under the cup I see a picture of her and Hayes kissing. She obviously has feeling or him still. I take the picture and leave. How am I so forgetful I still have to get the earrings. After I am all packed I told Jess and Brianna my plan. They loved it!! Janhvi comes in and hears us screaming.

"Guys, are you okay?"

"Couldn't be better!" Brianna says

She goes to her room. This is the best plan ever.

Hayes's POV

I am in my room listening to an old song Stay with me by Sam Smith

"I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?"

"Oh won't you stay with me?"

"Cause your all I need."

"This ain't love, it's clear to see."

"But darling stay with me."

This is it I'm done. This is just reminding me of Janhvi. I don't know how to love anyone else anymore. I have tried dating girls but it's not that spark feeling. I really can't believe she went to LA. I live in an apartment in North Carolina. It's really lonely here without her. I was gonna go to Carter's but then I decide to call Janhvi. I haven't talked to her in a while so its worth a shot.

Please pick up, please

Picked up!!!

"Hello?" I ask

"Hi"

"Janhvi, how are you?" I ask

"Great,what about you?"

"I'm awesome, like I am good." I say awkwardly

"So, why did you call?"

"I just missed you." I said honestly

"Oh, well I missed you too."

I hear awwww's in the back and I chuckle

"How is life?" I asked

"Cool, I just live in an apartment with Brianna, Jess, and Sam."

"Wow, that's great." I say

"Yea, what about you?"

"I have my own apartment in North Carolina." I say

"Nice, i got to go cause if I don't then my pizza is gonna burn."

"Haha ok i will let you go."

"Bye Hayes."

"Bye Janhvi."

She hasn't changed a bit. I am so happy that we can at least hear each other's voices. I miss her so much. I should visit her. I call Sam to ask if I should visit her. She said that Sam is coming tomorrow so then I could leave when Sam leaves. This is the best day ever! I can't wait to meet her in a week! I book the airplane ticket and now I have to wait. I now head over to Carter's.

AYYYY GUYSSSS

HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR 5 READS!

I KNOW I WILL HAVE TO WORK HARD TO GET LIKE 3K

THATS ANOTHER DREAM

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

BIIIIIII BIIIIIII

~Janhviiii😘✌️🎧

P.s WATCH NASH'S VIDEO AND CAM'S MASSAGE ONE 😊