||Chapter 11: camping||

Janhvi's POV

New day, new activities. I get up and leave Sam in bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I head back to my room and get my clothes and change in my bathroom. I open the door to find Hayes taking a shower.

"Fuckk!" I say under my breath

I quickly run back to Sam and go in her bathroom. I take a shower and then change into a flower blouse and black shorts. I put on concealer, foundation and mascara. No eyeliner today. After that I curl my hair with my curling iron and put some hairspray.

When I get all dressed up I tell Sam I am going to Walmart. She wants to come but she doesn't get up. I go to balcony to see if I need a sweatshirt just in case. I decide not to wear one. I walk outside and grab my keys. I started heading for the door and then someone grabbed my arm. It was Nash.

"Where you going little one?" He asked

"Walmart, to get ready for today's camping trip!"

"Shouldn't there be some adult supervision?" he asked

"Okay, since your insisting you can drive!"

"I hate you." he said

"Love you bro." I said trying to act all manly. He just laughed at me though.

When we get all the stuff we need we head out for the check out line. This lady was being really snotty so Nash did a few things there. He put all the gum they had to check out and then after she was done paying for them he said he didn't want any. He is so stupid and funny. When we reach home Hayes and I decide to go find a camping spot while the others are getting their equipment. We have a big tent. There is totally enough space between me and him. I pack cookies for the night and a few packs of poptarts with rice crispie treats.

When it was night time Cam tried to make a fire with two sticks but it didn't work. He instead got a match and threw it in there. I thought that was really pathetic but what else could he have done.

After the fire was set up we each got sticks and made our s'mores they were really good. After they decided to talk about their kids.

"I really want it to be a boy." Nash says

"I don't care what gender I just know he or she will be beautiful." Matt says

"I have an appointment with the doctor soon, so we could find out our baby's gender." Jacqueline says

"That's great. I am getting really tired I am gonna go to bed now."

Jacqueline's POV

"That's great. I getting really tired I am gonna go to bed now." Janhvi said

I know she doesn't go to bed this early. I go inside her tent cause I need to know what's bugging her.

"I know you aren't sleeping."

"Was it that obvious?" she asked

"Only to me."

"Good." she said

"What's bugging you!"

"Nothing, why would anything be bugging me?" she says

"Lier."

"Fine but you promise you won't tell anyone?" She asked

"Yes promise, now speak up child!"

"When Hayes and I were 18 we went to this guy named Carlos' party. There was beer and alcohol there and we sorta got drunk." She said

"Did you have drunk sex?"

"Yea." she said quietly

"So, at least you aren't pregnant!"

"Yea but I feel bad lieing to everyone that hey yea I still have my virginity!" She said

"Then if you can trust me then you can trust them, they are your family!"

"Yea, thanks for the advice Jacqueline." she said

"No problem, anytime. I am gonna go sleep with Brent now cause everyone packed up to go to bed."

"Okay, bye." she said

"Bye!"

I came out and went to Brent. Not that surprised that Janhvi had sex with Hayes cause they are really cute together. They still are. I remember the times when Hayes and I used to go out. I am happy that I have Brent though. That night I went to the tent cuddling with Brent, but in the middle of the night I heard something.

HERE YOU GO GUYS!

HOPE U ENJOYED!

THANK UUUUU SOOOO MUCH FOR 115 READS!

AHHH I AM PAST 100!!!

CHECK OUT MY NASH GRIER FANFIC THOUGH

I WORKED HARD ON IT

THANK YOU GUYS!

Biiii Biiii

~Janhviii🐷