||Chapter 4: faces and snooping||

Brianna's POV

I heard Janhvi talking, to herself? I opened a crack of the door and saw her skyping someone. I think its Hayes! I call Jess over and she goes in to the bathroom. I go in and watch tv. Janhvi gets up and takes the computer. She goes to the kitchen and sits on one of our high chairs. I get up and go to the kitchen to get water. I take a long time and she yells at me for stalking her.

"Brianna get out of the kitchen!" She yells

"You are really mean Janhvi, how could you say that to me."

"One minute Hayes." She says

She gets up and pushes me back in my room. I turn around and go to the laptop and sit on the chair next to she was sitting.

"Hi Hayes!"

"Hey!"

"Janhvi, he looks nice you should date him."

"Yeah and you should shut up!"

Janhvi blushes and it's really funny. She covers her face and Hayes tells her to stop.

"Gogna, it's okay if you blush."

"Shut up Periera!"

I go back upstairs and tell Jess everything that happened. We start hysterical laughing.

**1 WEEK LATER, SORRY IF I AM RUSHING THIS**

Janhvi's POV

Today we are picking up Sam and sadly Hayes. I don't want to meet him so soon! I am not coming to the airport because I am gonna make a fool of myself when I see Hayes. Nash proposed to Daniela 1 month ago and it was so sweet! They are coming tomorrow so this apartment is gonna be full. Cameron is also coming cause Brianna and Cam have a thing. I have no idea when Carter is coming to meet Jess though. I wish I could see the whole magcon group once again.

I start making waffles even though I don't like them as much as pancakes. Hayes loves waffles. I also start making ham sandwiches and I have leftover cake from whenever it was made. Itook a slice and it was so good. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Then the door flings open and I run to my room. I am not even dressed! Oh god, oh god I just have to hurry up and wear something. I wear a dress up to my knees with a haltered neck line. I put hoop earrings on and put my hair in a fishtail. I quickly rinse my face and put some concealer on my dark circles. I put foundation and then some eyeliner and mascara. A little lipgloss. Hahaha my lipgloss is poppin! I remember Nash dancing to that. I am all done. I look like a idiot. Oh whatever it's the best I could do.

I go out to the living room and check out what's going on. Sam comes up to me and hugs me. Then she takes me in her room.

"What are you wearing?"

"I really don't know, I just put on something that I saw."She went shopping in North Carolina!

"I got you clothes, now go wear this."

She gave me shorts and a muscle tank that said "I'm in love." I decided to wear it. I threw my other clothes on my bed and walked out to the living room. I sat next to Hayes cause that was the only seat left. This is awkward, really awkward. Brianna and Jess left and I said I could come but they refused. I HATE THEM! WHY CAN'T THEY TAKE ME WITH THEM! Me and Hayes get bored. We go into the kitchen and decide to make cake pops. Of course I ran out of the cake batter so I asked if he wanted to go to target.

"Hayes we are out of cake batter."

"Aww that sucks."

"Yea, wanna like go out to the mall or something."

"Sure, just us?" He asks

"Just us." I say smiling

HEYYYYYY PEOPLE

WASSUP!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9 MORE READS

I HAVE 19 READS! I AM SO HAPPY

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO FAR

DONT FORGET TO

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

LOVE EVERYONE

~Janhviii😘✌️🐷