||Chapter 15: Explaining||

Hayes's POV

I grabbed her hand and went to the bathroom because this is the only quiet place I can talk to her.

"Look I am just frustrated about what she did to you."

"There is no need to take your anger out on me." She said

"I know and I shouldn't have, i'm sorry."

I started walking out the door but then she stopped me.

"If you have to take a shower you could." She said quietly

"Since we can't make our mind, why don't we both take a shower."

"Okay, I will use Sam's." She says while going to the door

"No, like together." I said while grabbing her waist

Then she just stood there looking at me. She looked scared yet happy.

"Okay." she said

We went in the shower and it was really cold. I splashed her and she screamed. I kissed her. I held her close to me and continued. Until someone barged in the bathroom. I was still kissing her and then she stopped.

"Who is there?" I ask while my back is turned.

"It's Daniela and Nash, but we will leave since u guys are doing the nashty." Nash says

"We aren't doing th-" I was interrupted my the door slamming.

"Hayes I think we are done." Janhvi says

I don't let her go. I hold her and just keep kissing her. After we take a shower it was time to take her out. She was wearing a really pretty long flowy dress.

Janhvi's POV

Hayes wanted to take me to dinner and explain what happened with him and Lauren. I said yes because I really wanted to know what he did. I got dressed into this light red flowy dress, that defines your waistline. I have never worn this dress but it's really pretty. I but on black heels and curled my hair. Then I put concealer and foundation with eyeliner and mascara. I think I looked good. I grabbed my purse an walked out.

I walked out not to see Hayes, but to see one of my best friends crying.

"Jess, what's up?" I asked

"Nothing I just miss Carter."

"Why doesn't he come here?" I ask

"He never picks up his phone." She says sobbing

"Maybe it's time someone else talked to him." I said

I got up and went to my room then into the bathroom were Hayes was.

"Hayes, can I have your phone?" I asked

"No, wait why?"

"Okay, thanks bye!" I said while walking out

I went to his contacts and found Carter. It ringed a couple of times and then he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Carter." I said

"Who is this?"

**no response**

"Hello?"

"Yea hi, its Janhvi." I said

"Oh hi, what's up?"

"Can u come to LA, Jess really needs you here." I say

"I don't know if I have time, but I might."

"Okay thanks."

I hang up and start walking backwards. I slip and Hayes catches me.

"I wouldn't drop you beautiful." He said

"Thanks Hayes."

"Shall we go?" He asks

"We shall." I say while walking hand in hand

We arrive to this amazing place called la mesa and there is classical music playing. It's really fancy, but cheap. While waiting for the food Hayes decides to tell me what happened.

"I knocked on her door and she opened it, then right there on the spot she tried to kiss me. I didn't let her I just backed away and said that she better not do whatever she did to you ever again. I pushed her away from me and then walked out."

"Hayes, you didn't push her too hard, right?" I asked

"No, just a slight push, why?"

"She could file a police report on you about abuse." I said

"No, it's fine."

"Okay." I said as our food got to our table

Lauren's POV

Did they think I couldn't hear them? I was sitting right behind Janhvi. In the same restaurant. I could put a police report with a little help from makeup. I got up from my table and walked away. The next day passed and now it was time to apply my makeup. I put some black eyeshadow and then blue eyeshadow with a little purple. Then I put a waterproof coat on top of it. Now it was time to go, but wait. This is only one hurtful thing, I have to make more. I put some on my shoulders and my other arm. Then I went to the police station.

My plan was going to work.

HI HOW ARE YA? (SAM😂😂😂)

ANYWAYS I LIKED THIS CHAPTER

THANK U SOOOOO MUCH FOR 328 READS

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Biiiiii Biiiiii

~Janhviiii🍩🍦💝