||Chapter 9: relationships||

Nash's POV

After all that baby shopping I am so tired. we got so many stuffed animals and a car seat. The car seat is a tan color so I think it will be fine when the baby arrives. We have also been thinking of names. For a boy it could be Alexander or Steven. For a girl it could be Crystal or Stephanie. I also got Daniela a bunch of roses. I haven't given her them and they are already dieing. Hopefully she will still appreciate them.

Later that evening we picked up Matt from Virginia. He wanted to surprise Sam but not telling her anything. I said that we were gonna check out new shoes but really we are going to the airport. We gave Matt roses for Sam and we got starbucks for Sam. Hayes also got Janhvi starbucks. Cam came along too so he wanted to get Brianna a cookie and not a drink. Brianna was taking care of their baby boy Nick. I have got to say, life has been good.

That night, Matt took Sam into their room while everyone else watched this movie "we are family." This was really emotional but I didn't cry. When the movie finished we ate pizza that Janhvi made by scratch! Her mom showed her how to make this. Then, when everyone was heading to their rooms I put my ear into Matt's door and they were doing the nashty.

"Hey guys they are doing the nashty tonight!"

"Ewwww" everyone said

"That means we only got Hayes and Janhvi who haven't done the nashty." I say smirking

Janhvi quickly ran into her room then.

"Nice going Nash." Hayes said

•THE SAME NIGHT

Hayes' POV

"You didn't tell anyone right?" She asked

"What are you talking about?"

"Remember that night at Carlos' party?" She asked

"Oh yea.....but we were only 18."

"So, we still did it." She said

"We got drunk."

"No shit Sherlock." She said

"Hahahahaha, now do you want to go to bed?"

"Sure."

When we got into bed, I pulled her really close to me. Here was the moment again, the right moment. I pulled in for a kiss and then Nash came in with water guns. He sprayed us, and Janhvi fell on the floor. She got up and went to the kitchen. I don't think this is gonna be good for Nash.

She came back with a nerf gun and shot Nash. The thing is she wasn't shooting water, she was shooting orange juice. I thought this was really funny. Sad that Nash ruined the moment but funny cause Janhvi can't make herself look angry.

They stopped shooting 10 minutes later. Janhvi cleaned the mess and then changed her clothes. After everything she came back in bed and we cuddled. We didn't kiss, at least not today.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH

FOR 55 READS!!!

AHHH I AM SO EXCITED

I AM ALMOST TO 100

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I LOVE YOU GUYS

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

COMMENT!

THANKS GUYS!!

Biiiiiii Biiiiiii

~Janhviiii 😘🐷🎧