||Chapter 12: fears||

Hayes' POV

When I got in the tent I pulled her close to me and she was just looking at me. I really like her. When she wanted to break up it broke my heart. Was it because of the fame or was it something else? If she stopped loving me, I just want her to know that I love her. She then sat up and leaned back to get a cookie, but then our tent fell as if someone pushed us. Our tent was rolling down the hill and we both were screaming. I held her the whole time we were falling. I really needed to know wag caused us to fall though. The rolling stopped and we were stuck in a tree. A thick branch was holding our tent up high. I unzipped our tent front and saw no one else come out of their tent. How could they not hear us? Janhvi was crying and her arm was bleeding. Just then I remembered we have a first aid kit I got it from the bag I brought and I cleaned her cut. She was shaking and trembling with fear. I know why, it's because she has a fear of heights. She was in my arms and I held her tight cause I knew she was scared. I was scared too. What if this branch broke in half and our tent fell to the floor? We would break our bones. After crying and trembling we decided to lay down and sleep hoping we would stay up here and not fall during the night.

••••••••••••••••

I woke up and sat in our tent. I unzipped the tent front and we were still stuck up high. Then I see Nash coming towards our tent.

"Why are you up there?" he asks

"At night someone pushed our tent and we rolled down the hill then up the hill onto a tree branch. Help us get down?"

"Yea your gonna have to jump." He says

"I can jump but Janhvi cant jump, she's afraid of heights."

"Okay, you jump but before you jump you have to wake up Janhvi." he says

I quickly wake up Janhvi and then I jump. He catches me because he's taller than me still. Janhvi pops her head out and then goes back inside.

"Janhvi I will catch you, you just need to jump." Nash says

"Are you sure this is the only way?" she asks

"Yea just jump." Nash says

She jumps and then lands in Nash's arms. I would be jealous but Nash is almost married to someone so I shouldn't be jealous. He puts her down and then we start walking home. When we reach Janhvi's apartment eveyone is tired. They complained that they didn't have a good sleep. Janhvi took a shower and I watched tv. I didn't know what we were gonna do the rest of the day since everyone else is asleep. Maybe we could go to the mall together? When Janhvi comes out she looks gorgeous. She is wearing her cheetah crop top with black shorts. I walk over to her.

"Hey beautiful, want to go to the mall?"

"Sure, your driving." she says

When we are in the car she asks me

"What's your biggest fear?"

"Losing you." I say

"Seriously, that's what all guys say."

"Well then I guess I'm a normal guy." I say

"Nope your a weirdo like me!"

"Haha really funny." I say

We get to the mall and I hope girls don't come mobbing me. I just want to be with Janhvi, alone.

HELLO GUYS

JANHVI IS STILL A LONER

A SAD LONER

HAHAHA YEA NOT REALLY FUNNY

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!

THANK YOU FOR 143 READS GUYSSSSS

YOU ROCK!

Biiiii Biiii

~Janhviiii🍕🍩🍪🍫🍦🐷