||Chapter 5: alone||

Hayes' POV

Finally just me and Janhvi! I really want to hug her or hold her hand but I don't know if she would be comfortable with me doing that.

"Hey Janhvi, are we friends?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Wait, are we best friends?"

"No we are just llamas."

"Hahaha okay, so you wouldn't mind me giving you a hug?"

"No."

I put my hand in her's and she just looks up at me. then she starts blushing and puts her other hand over her mouth. I take her hand down and she is just smiling. We go inside target and she leads me to the cake area. She hands me a bag of flour. I try not to drop it but then I see peanut butter! I drop the bag and white powder is everywhere.

"Hayes!"

"Yea?"

"Hayes what have you done!"

"I just wanted some peanut butter." I say

"Oh gosh Hayes."

"Don't worry I will pay for everything."

"Are you joking, I am paying on my credit card." she says."

When we get to the sales counter she hands her credit card and I push her and give him mine.

"Hayes!"

"Just being a gentleman."

"Yea I think you are only a man not gentle." She says

"Sorry babe."

Wait did I say that too early. I have to think before I speak.

"Don't say sorry, Hayes." She says

"Okay not sorry!"

Janhvi gets a call then. Looks like we are having company.

"Hayes is it okay if you sleep in my bed, I will sleep on the floor?" She asks

"Are you kidding, who would do that to his princess?"

"So yes or no?" She asks

"Yeah but how bout we share the bed, like old times."

"Sure!" she says

So if me and Janhvi are sharing a room then Daniela and Nash are sharing a room and Brianna and Cam are sharing a room. Woah this is cool. We look really messed up since we have white powder all over ourselves. We drive back to the apartment and walk in while everyone stares at us. Janhvi goes to her room and gets her new clothes to wear. I put my suitcase in her room and ask what I should do. She is going in the shower so I decide to wait for her. I sit with everyone in the living room and explain what happened. Janhvi walks out 10 minutes later and I go in. I thought she was out but she was getting dressed.

"Hayes!"

She through a a shirt at me so I won't see anything.

"That isn't nice!"

"Sorry but I rather you not see me naked!" she says

"Sorry."

"Just shutup don't say sorry, I am shouting at you, I should say sorry, sorry Hayes."

"No, I will never let you say sorry."

She hugs me and starts crying.

"No, don't cry."

"Hayes, you are the only person who understands me! I am sorry but I still love you."

"No, no, I love you!"

I just hug her not wanting to let go. She eventually let's go and goes out of the bathroom. I missed her. I don't want to see her crying though.

When I finish everyone is jumping up and down in the living room.

"What happened guys?"

"Jacqueline and Brent are having a baby!"

"That's great!"

"They are coming tomorrow!"

That's what Janhvi meant with more company, but I don't mind.

HAYYY GUYSSSS

I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY TOUCHING

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 25 READS!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT THIS IS GETTING MORE READS

YAY!!!

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

~Janhviiii😘✌️🐷