||Chapter 6: Family||

Nash's POV

Right now we are driving back to Janhvi's apartment. I loved how i proposed to Daniela. We went for ice cream and at the bottom of the cup was the ring. Yeah it was all ice creamy but she said yes and thats all that matters. I cant wait till our wedding cause its in 4 months. we basically have everything set up. We are gonna have a DJ playing Shawn's album. Oh and did i forget to mention that everyone of magcon is gonna be there! I tweeted things about our wedding and some girls were supportive and some were not. We just ignored the unsupportive ones and moved on with our life. When we reach there Janhvi shows us our room and we unpack. Jacqueline and Brent just came in and they are having a baby. Brent already proposed to her and they are gonna have the wedding after the baby. I think its nice that Brent took off his work just so he could hang with his friends. Daniela told me that Jacqueline is 6 weeks pregnant.

"Hey Daniela, what about our child?"

"We will tell them, just not yet." she said

I honestly dont know why Daniela is being so secretive about our baby. I really hope its a boy though. She is planning on telling Janhvi later today. Speaking of Janhvi, we need to bring Hayes closer to her. We know Janhvi hates horror movies, so everyone accept Janhvi and Hayes will go. Hayes likes horror movies but I don't know if he would go without Janhvi.

Hayes's POV

Janhvi and I had a good time actually. I am really happy we are starting to get used to each other. We play karaoke and I suck but Janhvi's voice is like an angel. She keeps telling me that I am awesome so I guess I believe her. I really want to ask her on a date but I don't know how to. I guess I should keep it simple. Where do I take her? Oh I know exactly where.

"Hey, um would you want to go somewhere later?"

"Sure, where?" She asks

Okay this is going well

"On a date?"

F U C K OH NO OH NOOOO

"Okay." She says

"WHAT?!?!!!"

"Do you not want me to?" She asks

"No, no I thought you would say no like ya know?"

"Yeah, no comment." She says

"Wait so yes or no?"

"Yeah, sure what time?"

OMG I really can't believe she said yes.

"Yea um, 5:30?"

"Let me check my schedule." She turns around and looks at the clock for a couple seconds "yea, I'm free." Then she laughs. She looks so pretty when she laughs. We take selfie's and I tweet and Instagram them. I commented "visiting an old friend, I love her!" She commented "I'm not that old...😂😂 and I love you too Hayes!" I wasn't lieing when I said I love her though.

HEYYYY GUYS

I UPDATED CAUSE MY ANNOYING FRIENDS

😑😑😑😑JACQUISHA AND SAM

ANYWAYS SORRY I KNOW ITS SUCKISH

BUT YOU CAN😋

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

THANK FOR 35 READS GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

PLEASE ADVERTISE MY FIRST STORY LOVESTRUCK!!

Biiii Biiiii

~Janhviiii😋😋✌️