||Chapter 17: Love||

(Warning intense love)

Janhvi's POV

He pulls me really close and I'm almost on top of him. He kisses me, I kiss back. I didn't want to be rude.

"I love you Janhvi." He says and starts kissing me again.

Sometimes I think to myself, why does he even like me? It all started because of a park. Is he even in love with me still? I doubt that. After everything I said about how he is controlling and shows so much fame just annoys me. The fans annoy me! The thing is I was a fan. I always wanted to be his girlfriend. I was his girlfriend. Not anymore.

We were still kissing and it felt good. I missed us. I missed every little damn thing we had between us. I don't know if we are back yet. I don't know if I can still trust him. He hasn't cheated on me and hopefully he won't. I didn't know about this make out session. Was he doing cause he wants me to calm down?

I ended the make out session and just looked at him. Perfection is all i could say.

"How could a girl like you fall for for a boy like me?" Hayes asked

"Hayes your perfect, any girl would fall for you."

"Your perfect." he says and kisses me

Then I realized where was everyone?

"Hayes, where is everyone?"

"Who cares just me and you." he says pulling me on top of him

"Hayes." I say while getting up

I walked to the door and saw no one. I walked through all the rooms of the apartment. No one?

"Hello?"

Oh my god where was everyone?

"Boo."

I scream so hard.

"Benjamin Hayes Grier!"

"Yes Janhvi Yazmin Grier!" He says

"Shut up."

"No." he says picking me up

He takes me to the couch and starts tickling me.

"H-Hayes sto-stop!" I say while laughing

After he stopped he told me to get dressed for something he had planed. I wore my gold hoop earrings with my black maxi skirt and my black crop top with flowers on it. I finished it off with black medium pumps. I don't know why this is almost all black but I like this outfit.

When I opened the door the lights were out. I grabbed my phone and put on the flashlight.

Then it died.

"Hello?"

Then I hear something rustle. I walked out the door into the kitchen which led out to the balcony. Hayes was out on the balcony with a candle light dinner. It was a pizza shaped like a heart. We ate, talked, and then it rained. The candle flew out and Hayes carried me inside. He layed me down on my bed and I cuddled in his arms and slept together.

THE NEXT DAY

Lauren's POV

How can Hayes be let out on bail! This just isn't fair!

One thing makes it fair. I get Hayes! Finally! Today he is going to go to the gym. I will wear my sports bra and short shorts. I pull them up a little higher so he can see my thighs leading to my butt.

I head to the gym and see Hayes. I head over to him and "spill" water "accidentally". Hayes is looking so hot!

"Hey Hayes." I say as I start coming closer

"Hi."

I sit on his lap.

Take out my camera on my phone.

Kissed him!

Snapped the picture.

HAYYY GUYSSS

SO THIS CHAPTER IS SWEET

AND EVIL

EVIIIIILLLLLL

HAHA

ANYWAYS VOTE!

COMMENT! AND THX JESS😘

THANK YOU FOR 562 READS!!

AH I LOVE U PEOPLE

Biiiiii Biiiii

~Janhviii💰👑